[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

If you want to play this build with Ice Crash, what to replace Rapid Expansion with? Just another rare jewel?
"
chubbseN wrote:
If you want to play this build with Ice Crash, what to replace Rapid Expansion with? Just another rare jewel?

correct, ice crash doesnt have a threshold

make sure to swap out brutality for ele dmg with attacks, hatred instead of pride, and maybe herald of ice instead of flesh and stone
Thanks for the build, I will test it in this patch 3.12 ^^
"
RaulNG wrote:
Thanks for the build, I will test it in this patch 3.12 ^^

gl friend!
Hi,

Thanks for the build !

I played a sunder marauder a couple leagues back and haven's had that much fun since.

I read that you can basically use any slam skill with this build but what would you recommend or what is the most satisfying slam skill to use in your opinion ?

Cheers

IGN : Swisside | Swissleap | DemArchers
"
Swisside wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the build !

I played a sunder marauder a couple leagues back and haven's had that much fun since.

I read that you can basically use any slam skill with this build but what would you recommend or what is the most satisfying slam skill to use in your opinion ?

Cheers

hey friend

ground slam for vanilla OG, it feels good and is the best one for simple gameplay

ice crash and tect need bit different gems, but are very strong and scale well since we scale so much phys and they convert. get magmatic strikes if you go tect, ice crash is 100% conversion

earthquake is huge single hits and feels meaty, and vaal EQ is OP AF

earth shaatter is the new hotness and is the most strong when doing warcry rotations, so it needs alot of button presses. careful for your wrists ^^

id say start GS, try earth shatter, then at 28 once you get the others try em and see if you enjoy. you can always lvl all the slam skills and then swap out later

sunder is a bit different and is more like a long range skill. it works very well in corridor maps
Doing well after two labs so far, but I desperately need more armour.
"
Kastanj wrote:
Doing well after two labs so far, but I desperately need more armour.

glad to hear it!
if i dont have fortify in my weapon. what skill i need drop from my main setup for use concentrated ? and fist of war better then pulverise or brutality?
"
if i dont have fortify in my weapon. what skill i need drop from my main setup for use concentrated ? and fist of war better then pulverise or brutality?

brutality is best, always use unless you are elemental slam

i like FoW over pulverize, but its preference. try both

im not sure i understand your first question. i would use fortify always until you get an overlord cluster jewel, or use a movement skill for it, or have a support by fortify weapon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info