[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
MrSatchmoo wrote:
Hey, thanks for this great build! I'm still in Story mode, but it feels pretty smooth until now.
Sorry for my noob question, but can someone explain to me how war bringer works? Without rage support I don't seem to generate any rage with my war crys (seismic & enduring). I don't see any "power" building up, either. What am I missing?
Again, sorry for noob question, but I couldnt find anything usefull about this.

glad to hear!

theres other explanations from other players; but the jist is

use warcries actively to boost dmg. vs white/trash mobs they are not necessry as we one shot alot, but still can be used

warbringer allows warcries to generate rage if we are under 25 rage. if we are over 25 rage, warbringer instead removes 10 rage and makes our exerted attacks 50% strong (very powerful vs bosses)

war crying near trash mobs wont give alot of rage, (10 on average) but vs boss and uniques we will get instant max rage, allowing for high berserk uptime
"
MrSatchmoo wrote:
@SgtDurian

Thanks a lot! So I guess, i havent coordinated my crys sufficiently. I'll test it further...

Edit: I'm using berserk at the moment. Not sure if I should stay with rage support at the moment for easier use of berserk buff.

i dropped rage support as soon as i hit merc/uber lab and unlocked crave the slaughter and rite of ruin
"
frawrst wrote:
"
omgirok wrote:
hey man, i've been playing this build as a league starter, and it feels really good. still dont have circle of guilt so my rings are the usual life + triple res

i was wondering what amulent anoint(s) you would go for to boost dps ?
I'm looking at: "Ribcage Crusher", "Harpooner", "Deep Breaths"

also what are your thoughts on "Call to Arms" notable? good or bad?
'

best way to tell which annoint is best for your build is check it in pob

i cant view your char, but on mine

ribcage 3.5% dps

harpooner is good if you want to spec into more impale, getting close to 100% impale is pretty key for it to work

deep breaths wont help with dps, itll just give you warcry quality of life

call to arms is an okay way to deal with finger/keyboard fatigue, since you can hold down key or hold down mouse button to activiate. the shared cooldowns means it is more difficult to stack exerts, probably best to stick with seismic only if you use it

i was following your skill tree from the OP (https://poeplanner.com/ABUAAP8AFSEAAHzG2FhjPfzEWPZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUcEEAecb-iXfpBk26IZgYVLFU0h43DIFPKsujJgUBoTvhNm-p2VNvTZHftrBdO0FLS5T028B3LyfGJGi6hLh2L2pbv0waqV5aGebrj48TiDqcWqKbFivSz36tcElwBp4DbXycmxsRjIJNZJvOxrkiI8hVdw9B3XApjpS0uMpYuKIehm5Qloycqn3MnzZ6hhR5ndTOzuexZSH37JBP3asz37467vtkc5hIfYziJ134_CiPFvGqmSj_3iXeQmWOQ7rCYVS2WGtjayqWfMaOJBVJy-fPi3S-F9f0CGQ6hDDaH37p23g2AAAAAAA) which allocates call to arms,

i'm not sure if you're still using this passive tree

the reason i ask about call to arms is cause i was getting a lot of issues with the warcry cast speed (and potentially getting instakilled during the warcry cast time) and also just playing a build that requires pressing more than 2 buttons LOL but the "Escalation" notable that gives "recover 10% of life on warcry" is really good with enough warcry speed / recovery passives

obviously with enough warcry speed and recovery passvies + the second wind support + dropping "Call To Arms" you can get really tanky and also do a lot of damage + basically always have exerted attacks

basically i'm wondering if there's an alternative to spamming multiple warcries or if warcries is key to making the build successful because pressing a lot of warcries + pressing flasks is a lot of effort

i've stuck with using call to arms because i'm too lazy to spam warcries even tho second wind + warcry speed + warcry recovery speed + "Escalation" sounds really really good
Oh yeah i'm using Impale support in my ground slam 6L and it feels like the best 6L to use, not sure how you're getting enough AOE with conc effect or if that's still your setup
"
omgirok wrote:
Oh yeah i'm using Impale support in my ground slam 6L and it feels like the best 6L to use, not sure how you're getting enough AOE with conc effect or if that's still your setup

i swap between conc effect and awakened increased aoe for bossing/clearing
"
omgirok wrote:

i was following your skill tree from the OP (https://poeplanner.com/ABUAAP8AFSEAAHzG2FhjPfzEWPZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUcEEAecb-iXfpBk26IZgYVLFU0h43DIFPKsujJgUBoTvhNm-p2VNvTZHftrBdO0FLS5T028B3LyfGJGi6hLh2L2pbv0waqV5aGebrj48TiDqcWqKbFivSz36tcElwBp4DbXycmxsRjIJNZJvOxrkiI8hVdw9B3XApjpS0uMpYuKIehm5Qloycqn3MnzZ6hhR5ndTOzuexZSH37JBP3asz37467vtkc5hIfYziJ134_CiPFvGqmSj_3iXeQmWOQ7rCYVS2WGtjayqWfMaOJBVJy-fPi3S-F9f0CGQ6hDDaH37p23g2AAAAAAA) which allocates call to arms,

i'm not sure if you're still using this passive tree

the reason i ask about call to arms is cause i was getting a lot of issues with the warcry cast speed (and potentially getting instakilled during the warcry cast time) and also just playing a build that requires pressing more than 2 buttons LOL but the "Escalation" notable that gives "recover 10% of life on warcry" is really good with enough warcry speed / recovery passives

obviously with enough warcry speed and recovery passvies + the second wind support + dropping "Call To Arms" you can get really tanky and also do a lot of damage + basically always have exerted attacks

basically i'm wondering if there's an alternative to spamming multiple warcries or if warcries is key to making the build successful because pressing a lot of warcries + pressing flasks is a lot of effort

i've stuck with using call to arms because i'm too lazy to spam warcries even tho second wind + warcry speed + warcry recovery speed + "Escalation" sounds really really good

my current char uses an updated tree, not using call to arms. i know i have to redo large portions of guide, just need to find time ^^

i am used to pianoing my flasks so the war cry spam is not bad for me, plus as you mentioned it has alot of benefits

if you do not want to do this, for fatigue or other reason, get call to arms and enjoy one war cry at a time. the dps will be a bit less but we already have too much dps IMO
Hello. This is my gear, just going to finish res on the chest and next thing will be to get a fortify helmet.

Last edited by Luigo on Jul 8, 2020, 9:47:16 PM
"
Luigo wrote:
Hello. This is my gear, just going to finish res on the chest and next thing will be to get a fortify helmet.

very nice stuff! aside from a fortify/increased phys taken helm, not much else to upgrade beside a 8 link tidebreaker

glad to see you are enjoying the build =]
Last edited by frawrst on Jul 8, 2020, 11:45:32 PM
"
frawrst wrote:
"
MrSatchmoo wrote:
@SgtDurian

Thanks a lot! So I guess, i havent coordinated my crys sufficiently. I'll test it further...

Edit: I'm using berserk at the moment. Not sure if I should stay with rage support at the moment for easier use of berserk buff.

i dropped rage support as soon as i hit merc/uber lab and unlocked crave the slaughter and rite of ruin

Hey, I just wanted to say 'thank you' for answering my questions! Few people take the time.
"
MrSatchmoo wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
MrSatchmoo wrote:
@SgtDurian

Hey, I just wanted to say 'thank you' for answering my questions! Few people take the time.

no problem friend :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info