[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Zeox24 wrote:
Why go with war bringer and rite of ruin when we most of time not at max rage? since we spend all rage on extered attacks? only reason i se use of warbringer is to have perma berserk through mapping

Because they interact.

Warbringer:
Warcries grant 10 Rage per 5 Power if you have less than 25 Rage
Warcries Sacrifice 10 Rage if you have at least 25 Rage
Exerted Attacks deal 50% more Damage if a Warcry Sacrificed Rage Recently

Rite of Ruin:
Inherent effects from having Rage are Tripled
Cannot be Stunned while you have at least 25 Rage
Lose 0.1% of Life per second per Rage while you are not losing Rage

There is nothing about needing max rage in these. Nor is there anything that's causing you to lose all you're rage from entering attacks, in fact because of warbringer you wont lose all you're rage from extorting attacks because the second you drop below 25 rage, you gain more. With Crave the slaughter you will also always keep it at least steady by hitting an enemy.

Then you're stun proof at 25+ rage (should be 90+% of your time near an enemy), as well as tripling the benefits of each rage stack.

I'm not sure what you'd prefer over these two in the Berserker Tree, maybe if a different ascendancy (I haven't checked them out since the Slam/Warcry changes, one of the others *might* be better. But this setup is very potent).
So what the rotation for Ground Slam? Seism 1hit Inti 1hit without Enduring? and when drop Rage from socket? when i hit Rite of Ruin?...and can someone help me to upgrade some stuff? bcs i feel squishy and dmg is....Thx :)
Last edited by bravo373 on Jun 27, 2020, 12:06:50 PM
Can Earthshatter generate endurance charges? For some reason I cannot seem to get any. Would appreciate someone looking at my build and letting me know why I am not getting endurance charges.
Am I not able to stun anything for some reason? Tidebreaker should be getting me endurance charges shouldnt it?

Last edited by Baldrick on Jun 27, 2020, 1:14:18 PM
"
Baldrick wrote:
Can Earthshatter generate endurance charges? For some reason I cannot seem to get any. Would appreciate someone looking at my build and letting me know why I am not getting endurance charges.
Am I not able to stun anything for some reason? Tidebreaker should be getting me endurance charges shouldnt it?

U need to take Earthshatter gems into Tidebreaker...not to chest that the reason why u dont have Endurance charges
"
bravo373 wrote:
U need to take Earthshatter gems into Tidebreaker...not to chest that the reason why u dont have Endurance charges

Ha! I knew I was missing something dumb like that. Thank you.
So could anyone help me with my build and tell me why my health is so bad? I realize I need +life to all my gear and getting something better than a tabula is necessary, but being on SSF I'm stuck with how to craft gear properly with this new harvest league.
Where are we getting Fortify from?
"
The_Sin wrote:
Where are we getting Fortify from?

If u socket Fortify gem into Ground Slam/Erathshatter setup...or u have Cluster Jewel with Overlord Passive
Thank you! I missed the cluster jewel.
"
Mystify88 wrote:
So could anyone help me with my build and tell me why my health is so bad? I realize I need +life to all my gear and getting something better than a tabula is necessary, but being on SSF I'm stuck with how to craft gear properly with this new harvest league.

You answered your own question! Get life on all your gear. Should be especially easy. Use crafts that create items with life modifiers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info