[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Martinh_nord wrote:
I've been playing around with this build for a couple of weeks now and I love it. However, I am seriously struggling with Veritania (The Ice conqueror) on 4 watchstones, with this build.

There's so much waiting around, freezing and avoiding that I never get any proper rage, endurance charges or frenzy charges up, meaning the fight takes so long.

Granted, I only have a 5 link weapon so far (spent over 900 fusings so far, and no luck) but still. Any good tips from the guys who play this build? Anything I am missing?

Yes. I am also had trouble on 4th-5th walks to Veritania. But 6-link, 21/23 gem, and getting few levels forward on the Beachhead rotas do the thing. Now I have awakening 8lvl and Veritania does no problems for me.
I can give a couple of tips: newer stay too long in one place if you cannot stun her. Carefully listen her voice - She clearly warns of her attacks. And at that moment, jump (Leap slam) to the sides like a mad fly.
Try to look the

its a cheap 6-link like Tabula, but gives you additional Life and life regeneration.
"
_SP_ wrote:
"
Martinh_nord wrote:
I've been playing around with this build for a couple of weeks now and I love it. However, I am seriously struggling with Veritania (The Ice conqueror) on 4 watchstones, with this build.

There's so much waiting around, freezing and avoiding that I never get any proper rage, endurance charges or frenzy charges up, meaning the fight takes so long.

Granted, I only have a 5 link weapon so far (spent over 900 fusings so far, and no luck) but still. Any good tips from the guys who play this build? Anything I am missing?

Yes. I am also had trouble on 4th-5th walks to Veritania. But 6-link, 21/23 gem, and getting few levels forward on the Beachhead rotas do the thing. Now I have awakening 8lvl and Veritania does no problems for me.
I can give a couple of tips: newer stay too long in one place if you cannot stun her. Carefully listen her voice - She clearly warns of her attacks. And at that moment, jump (Leap slam) to the sides like a mad fly.
Try to look the
Unavailable

its a cheap 6-link like Tabula, but gives you additional Life and life regeneration.

Thanks for the tip! I just got one and I can see that I jumped from 600k DPS to 700k, but I lost 1000 HP. I did gain 200 ES though.

Question is if that DPS increase is enough to warrant more stunning on a boss like her or not. I do not know what the threshold is I must admit.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hi guys, i'm doing t16's very easy and i stunned Drox and Baran with lvl 5 awakener or 20 watchstones in the atlas. Purifier, Enslaver and Guardian of the Hydra stunned too. I got a rare belt because of the life and reduced enemy stun threshold, now i'm into 92% red. stun, 2m+ dps on pob with all buffs like 50 rage, 6 end e 3 frenzy charges, i'm not using Berserk. Got only 65k dps on hideout with auras on. This is my gear, i'm saving to buy a rare mace with +2 melee gems, double dmg, atk speed and 550+ phys dps, but the R.E.S.T from Tidebreaker is a life changer. I'll get better rings with more phys dmg and inc dmg, an amulet with inc dmg per endurance charge too, life and cold res because i need it to do ele weakness maps. I preffer Deidbellow instead of Crown of the Ynward, more dmg. This is my Gear for now, Cheers :D.

And here is my Pob
https://pastebin.com/xAAgS8ch
Good duide. Thanks. But a long way to few upper nodes for 10% hp and 1% regen too expensive. In other way we can have a lot of armor, resistances, atack speed and lifesteal (like here www.poeurl.com/cIUA) Or im wrong and its does not working fine?
Last edited by lordgrey on Jan 18, 2020, 1:38:31 AM
Thanks for the guide, I'm enjoying the build so far :)

But i have one question about survivability: I'm in red maps and Metamorphs/Bosses and most of the packs are no problem. But where I struggle or usually die from time to time are big packs which cast a lot of stuff and I can not stun dem immediately.

Or these porcupine packs. They are always killing me.
Does any one else have these problems? What could I do against it?
Last edited by Kewrdy on Jan 19, 2020, 3:24:09 AM
"
Kewrdy wrote:
Thanks for the guide, I'm enjoying the build so far :)

But i have one question about survivability: I'm in red maps and Metamorphs/Bosses and most of the packs are no problem. But where I struggle or usually die from time to time are big packs which cast a lot of stuff and I can not stun dem immediately.

Hi, against porcupines i just use this
and proceed to kill them, o hide behind a wall and hit 3~4 of them, and go on killing this way... like endgame bosses you'll need to "learn" the fight haha
"
Kewrdy wrote:
But where I struggle or usually die from time to time are big packs which cast a lot of stuff and I can not stun dem immediately.

1. I have to evade it by quick moving (jumping) around. For this reason, I decided to abandon the Tidebreaker in favor of the fast APS weapon.
Spoiler

2. Im at 97lvl now and porcupine packs absolutely do not bother me. I am pleased to be shown a video, if I could. I only catch a couple projectiles from them which doesnt hurt much. I am immediately recover life by followed warcry and run on.

Amazing guide thank you so much for all the work!
thank you all for your feedback and for helping out other players. unfortunately i have not had much time to play 3.9 due to health and work reasons

i am very happy to see many new players try the stunlock guide; it appears we have some difficulty scaling to the new high hp but with enough investment we can get very tanky and still do good dps, including sirius 8

thank you all again!
also shoutout to

Steeldraconis

he did a nice youtube guide explaining some of the build

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Tu4EDwxqQ&list=PLC3Zq4pe-BMlR9lyEOuK0m09iNPfcGRRN&index=10&t=0s

<3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info