[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
GSMaggsy wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
GSMaggsy wrote:

Just dropped them myself for the first time and got the vaal ground slam goin again already. The new guaranteed ultimatum boss scarab is broken

hell ya brother; very nice pickup

doing str stacking again?

Haha yeah it's the only way i know how to do it. Its super scuffed at the moment but yeah its only day 3. Now i'm going out of town for 3 days and ill probably still be the only hateforge ground slammer when i get back :)

sweet! your version is one of my favs! keep posting your gear/upgrades/ideas and ill keep updating your original post with more pobs

Should i switch to Vaal Ground Slam? I'm using Ground Slam of Eartshaking. I league started this build and im on maps rn.
Should i go for some tattoos? And if so which ones?
"
Gunerfox wrote:
Should i switch to Vaal Ground Slam? I'm using Ground Slam of Eartshaking. I league started this build and im on maps rn.

ground slam of earth shaking can be vaal'd to get vaal gs. it can also brick, so make sure its 20 qual first. vaal gs is very very strong and satisfying and works with exerts
"
CinderBlocer wrote:
Should i go for some tattoos? And if so which ones?

most of the best ones got nerfed; but war cry CDR and spell supress remain very strong
Hey,

been playing the build and enjoying it so far. Great job!

I have finished the "Beginner PoB" and I am not quite sure where to go from there.

Can anyone help? Cause the other pobs are all min maxed, which obviously is the goal but is there anything that builds upon the beginner PoB?
"
K0rcii wrote:
Hey,

been playing the build and enjoying it so far. Great job!

I have finished the "Beginner PoB" and I am not quite sure where to go from there.

Can anyone help? Cause the other pobs are all min maxed, which obviously is the goal but is there anything that builds upon the beginner PoB?

if you make your profile public we can post some upgrades based on your gear

or post your pob
Hey there, awesome guide! Currently in SSF and I managed to get both a Tidebreaker and craft an 800 PDPS staff, even though the staff has more damage am I better off using Tidebreaker for the stun?

My other idea was if I do use that staff, I really love Volcanic Fissure, but it feels like almost everything I see with it is strength stacking.
Last edited by mslee017 on Apr 11, 2024, 1:34:38 PM
"
mslee017 wrote:
Hey there, awesome guide! Currently in SSF and I managed to get both a Tidebreaker and craft an 800 PDPS staff, even though the staff has more damage am I better off using Tidebreaker for the stun?

My other idea was if I do use that staff, I really love Volcanic Fissure, but it feels like almost everything I see with it is strength stacking.

youd have to check pob for the better dmg

off the top of my head: tidebreaker does very very well vs 800+ dps weps, the only drawback is its poor attack speed and non existant crit

maces have good masterys overall (esp the chill) so i tend to keep to tidebreaker

for staves, you should go crit and probably block. its a nice defensive mechanic and the nodes line up well

for volcanic fissure: it works well with all versions of slams, you should use a fire mastery to convert the last 40% and then go for stuff like herald of ash stacking with the synthesis unique rings
Lads can i get some pointers with this build, i switched from Rf and even tho my gems are not all leveld up i die on tier 3 maps. Am i missing something in my build? I think my profile is open so you can see the gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info