[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Thank you very much for the guidance He has taken your advice and upgraded a lot of gear so we should be looking good now. He is very much enjoying your build.
thanks for the kind words! hope he has a good time
Really enjoyed this build but trying to fine tune it however, when iwas looking at your end game PoB i was trying to find the gems, and found this

"
Unique Threshold Jewels are no longer offered as a quest reward for completing "Death to Purity" in Act 5. Instead, you are now offered a choice of a Rare Crimson, Rare Cobalt, or Rare Viridian Jewel.
The following Unique Jewels can no longer be obtained: First Snow, Frozen Trail, Growing Agony, Overwhelming Odds, Rapid Expansion, Steel Spirit, Weight of the Empire, and Winter Burial.

Which sadly you do refer to, (no wonder i couldn't find it on market lol)

But i cannot find the crimson jewel so trying (and will no doubt find something) to replace it with something suitable
Last edited by Quazaline on May 29, 2023, 10:23:37 AM
"
Quazaline wrote:
Really enjoyed this build but trying to fine tune it however, when iwas looking at your end game PoB i was trying to find the gems, and found this

"
Unique Threshold Jewels are no longer offered as a quest reward for completing "Death to Purity" in Act 5. Instead, you are now offered a choice of a Rare Crimson, Rare Cobalt, or Rare Viridian Jewel.
The following Unique Jewels can no longer be obtained: First Snow, Frozen Trail, Growing Agony, Overwhelming Odds, Rapid Expansion, Steel Spirit, Weight of the Empire, and Winter Burial.

Which sadly you do refer to, (no wonder i couldn't find it on market lol)

But i cannot find the crimson jewel so trying (and will no doubt find something) to replace it with something suitable

theres no need for unique jewels for slams anymore. id recomend the usual, attack speed + life and QoL, like stats, res, leech etc for jewel affixes
Please explain the Stutter Step and Dodging.
What is it?
How to play it? (Keyboard, mouses, buttons.)
"
Jhssutrx wrote:
Please explain the Stutter Step and Dodging.
What is it?
How to play it? (Keyboard, mouses, buttons.)

ever since 3.7, you can cancel the animations of your attacks with movement

for example, try hitting ground slam, then immeditely movement only button. your character will "cancel" the backhalf of the slam animation, and youll move. you can then microstep and do another ground slam, and cancel the backhalf again.

its a way to keep up dps while moving/repositioning during boss fights. melee skills typically need you to stay still which is dangerous

you can sell it very well at 0:24 of this video

https://youtu.be/bJfJeB9lvYE?t=25

i slam, then move, then slam, then move.

right click ground slam, left click move, they are in similar directions but just further away from each other to move

just takes some practive to get used to ^^

Im having trouble with mana cost. cant cast the skill
"
srlucas3 wrote:
Im having trouble with mana cost. cant cast the skill

you need a source of mana leech or use enduring mana flask, or -mana cost enchant on rings, or lifetap support, or mastery 30% of mana cost as life etc
Please make a variant for the Ruthless league.

I have tried to apply this guide in the Ruthless league, but cannot follow the guide. Your current guide assumes that resistances not a problem. (No resistance nodes are taken on the tree.) No Leap Slam. No (I do not have so far) Chance to Bleed support gem. No Ruthless support gem. (Even Siosa does not have.) Even if I had these 3 gems, there is no R-R-R linked sockets. Currently (Act 3) I have so few red sockets, that there is no room for any warcry gem.. Or at least there was a period. (I have socketed Blood and Sand, and put out (de-socketed) Enduring Cry and Seismic Cry. - Despite that almost al of the allocated tree nodes are warcy nodes...)

Last edited by Jhssutrx on Jun 13, 2023, 8:57:32 PM
"
Jhssutrx wrote:
Please make a variant for the Ruthless league.

I have tried to apply this guide in the Ruthless league, but cannot follow the guide. Your current guide assumes that resistances not a problem. (No resistance nodes are taken on the tree.) No Leap Slam. No (I do not have so far) Chance to Bleed support gem. No Ruthless support gem. (Even Siosa does not have.) Even if I had these 3 gems, there is no R-R-R linked sockets. Currently (Act 3) I have so few red sockets, that there is no room for any warcry gem.. Or at least there was a period. (I have socketed Blood and Sand, and put out (de-socketed) Enduring Cry and Seismic Cry. - Despite that almost al of the allocated tree nodes are warcy nodes...)

hi friend

i do not play ruthless and this guide is not suited for it

in ruthless you must play what drops, not what a guide says

do not spec into nodes that you do not have skills/support for

Last edited by frawrst on Jun 13, 2023, 10:09:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info