[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Spinzair1 wrote:
Hey me again I having another trouble against influence sirus mobs they litterly blast me away Is it smart to stack up chaos res?

influenced sirus mobs are stupid overtuned and destroy any build

chaos res helps alot but really the best thing to do is 1. avoid their attacks with fast movements/leap slam and kill them before they kill you

one of the more broken monsters in the gamr right now
I'm actually also getting an issue where the masteries don't show up properly on PoB

"

warcry i went with remove ailment, 15% life, minimum 10 power

fortify i went +3 max fort, melee hits fortify -3 max fort

attack mastery i went mana reservation of stance

reservation mastery i went 15% inc mana reservation of skills

life mastery + 50 life

resistance and ailment i went CB immunity

What about Mace Mastery?

Thank you
"
Crosshash wrote:
I'm actually also getting an issue where the masteries don't show up properly on PoB

"

warcry i went with remove ailment, 15% life, minimum 10 power

fortify i went +3 max fort, melee hits fortify -3 max fort

attack mastery i went mana reservation of stance

reservation mastery i went 15% inc mana reservation of skills

life mastery + 50 life

resistance and ailment i went CB immunity

What about Mace Mastery?

Thank you

crush and chill

chill is actually really nice, we 30% chill almost everything since we do such big single hits
How important is the crush mastery? I didnt see any changes in POB as far as damage, is this mostly just for maps with phys dmg taken reduced or endurance charge maps?
If you manually pick all of your masteries in pob and post that link, it will work for everyone. Pulling your character from the PoE site will not show them as their own site doesn't show what people are picking properly.

Also great build. I Am slow going so far but having a great time with it this league
Has anyone tried using this on console? Normally a PC player but want to try it on my PS5 this league and wondering if it's button intensive.
"
monkeyscythe wrote:
How important is the crush mastery? I didnt see any changes in POB as far as damage, is this mostly just for maps with phys dmg taken reduced or endurance charge maps?

from my understanding, all bosses in game have an armor value and crush helps us reduce it to 0

i dont think theres enough info to know if its valuable; if anyone has insight let me know
"
Gothicalcomy wrote:
If you manually pick all of your masteries in pob and post that link, it will work for everyone. Pulling your character from the PoE site will not show them as their own site doesn't show what people are picking properly.

Also great build. I Am slow going so far but having a great time with it this league

thanks ill try to get around to this soon
"
bassomitron wrote:
Has anyone tried using this on console? Normally a PC player but want to try it on my PS5 this league and wondering if it's button intensive.

its pretty button intensive as you will be warcrying but it works "okay" since you can use like the triggers + face buttons

pretty sure i did this build on ps4 a few years back and it went well

finding tidebreaker cards on console sucksssss

Hello! Progress has been good, managed to get to awakening 8; although I've been having a tough time with Sirus and certain bosses like shaper and elder. Any tips about upgrades other than more life and chaos res that could help with boss DPS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info