[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

I am amazed at how incredibly tanky this build is compared to last league.The damage uptick with the masteries as well as the new locations of certain keystones (the impaler + impale mastery) makes it feel like seismic cry is back in a way. Got all of this gear on a 20 chaos budget. Scourged the tidebreaker from a 0 link. so much more to improve, but performing insanely well as it is.

Which helmet enchant is best for this build?
"
peterdink wrote:
Nice haul! Where have you been farming to generate currency in 3.16?

early heists and now farming t14-16s with a strict loot filter for big currency drops

found 3 raw exalt yesterday :)
"
GSMaggsy wrote:
I am amazed at how incredibly tanky this build is compared to last league.The damage uptick with the masteries as well as the new locations of certain keystones (the impaler + impale mastery) makes it feel like seismic cry is back in a way. Got all of this gear on a 20 chaos budget. Scourged the tidebreaker from a 0 link. so much more to improve, but performing insanely well as it is.

nice!!!!!! i havent tried impaler, but yes i agree this build has a ton of room for growth and feels good to invest in!!!
"
Dagonski wrote:
Which helmet enchant is best for this build?

the best helm enchance is 30% increased berserk effect for bossing
"
GSMaggsy wrote:

holy cow, just noticed triple dmg krangled tidebreaker

insane dps boost!!! you have best on server im sure :)

good work buddy!
One question Fist of war or pulverise i cant decide for one ;S
"
twiinkî wrote:

fist of war doesnt work with vaal skills

so if using earthshatter, ice crash, tectonic slam, sunder, use fist of war

if others, use pulverize as pulverize works with vaal skills
"
frawrst wrote:
"
twiinkî wrote:

Ty mate the last question How i can have blood and sand more flesh and stone more pride and herald of purity ? i use conqueor of efficiency and cant use all for reservation mana
"
twiinkî wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
twiinkî wrote:

Ty mate the last question How i can have blood and sand more flesh and stone more pride and herald of purity ? i use conqueor of efficiency and cant use all for reservation mana

i get brinkmanship + champion of cause + both their reservation masteries

very strong

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info