[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

how is the playstyle for this build ?can you explain how do we have to use the warcries?
Last edited by twiinkî on Oct 21, 2021, 4:23:41 PM
"
twiinkî wrote:
how is the playstyle for this build ?can you explain how do we have to use the warcries?

this is a warbringer build, which means you rotate warcries and exerted attacks to buff our dmg, aoe and other skills

the "ideal is"

infernal cry

slam slam

intimdating cry

slam slam

rinse and repeat

throw in ancestral warchief and berserk for bosses, use warcries to keep up max rage due to warbringer proc

you can watch videos on first page to see it in action
Last edited by frawrst on Oct 21, 2021, 5:20:58 PM
How much do i need to overcap resistances?
Hey frawrst! I'm planning to run your build and have a question. Can you explain the best way to farm tidebreaker div cards? On what lvl i should do it, and what is your strategy for getting it this league? Thanks for reply!
"
KOROYED wrote:
Hey frawrst! I'm planning to run your build and have a question. Can you explain the best way to farm tidebreaker div cards? On what lvl i should do it, and what is your strategy for getting it this league? Thanks for reply!

The easiest way is to set up an active search for the card on the official trade site in one tab and every time you hear that ding you message the person and haggle on the price.

To farm it yourself you must farm the Brine King boss or any boss that shares the same model.
Seems like a really fun build, going to try it out this league!

Just checked the new skill tree and have one noobish question: Since we now seem to get Fortify from the skill tree, I suppose we shouldn't use it in our gem links?
"
Sesiro wrote:
How much do i need to overcap resistances?

Between 24-39% over your maximum for ele weakness maps
"
KOROYED wrote:

I purchase the deep ones cards for under 5c each. They are a very rare drop from brine king in act 6 and reef and similar maps
"
h3db3rg wrote:
Seems like a really fun build, going to try it out this league!

Just checked the new skill tree and have one noobish question: Since we now seem to get Fortify from the skill tree, I suppose we shouldn't use it in our gem links?

Correct, once you get one fortify mastery for fort on hit you can forgo the gem
hey friends

i will be league starting this build today!

if you want come hang out and watch please do

also a good place to ask questions if you have any

good luck all with league start!!!

https://www.twitch.tv/frawrst

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info