[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
EvolvedQS wrote:
I think I butchered your build.

Is it just me or does the POB and your forum post not match up?

I followed the pob for abit, then switched to forum and my character is all jumbled.

Not to mention I just bricked my armor and helmet. But that is a whole other problem I am having.

PoB is the last time i played it

poe planner is for new players

your version seems alright, but youre cluster setup doesnt seem very strong

you also have impale nodes but no impale on your tidebreaker links. fix that and you should be fine
Sorry i just updated my settings if you dont mind taking a look. Any help is appreciated
No real clue on what type of chest im going to get since explody chest got nuked this league.

Not many crafting high end chestplates because of it.
Got a carcass i could run with but not sure if im going with that or a normal rare with high hp and res >.<.

Also going to get new rings/amulet/gloves when i figured out the chest to easier res balance :)
"
Ormathonz wrote:
No real clue on what type of chest im going to get since explody chest got nuked this league.

Not many crafting high end chestplates because of it.
Got a carcass i could run with but not sure if im going with that or a normal rare with high hp and res >.<.

Also going to get new rings/amulet/gloves when i figured out the chest to easier res balance :)

sporeguard is still one of the unerfed explode chests
I'm having trouble keeping berserk up, can you give me any tips
Hey, I'm new to PoE and this is my first character I ever created. I've followed your guide and copied your passive tree, but the problem is my HP is only at 4k at the moment and I can see in your PoB that you have 5.8k HP. That's a really big difference and I'm wondering from where you got that extra HP. Also, I'm curious to what skill(s) you use to stunlock the bosses since I have issues with some of them. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
"
GanjaCRO wrote:
Hey, I'm new to PoE and this is my first character I ever created. I've followed your guide and copied your passive tree, but the problem is my HP is only at 4k at the moment and I can see in your PoB that you have 5.8k HP. That's a really big difference and I'm wondering from where you got that extra HP. Also, I'm curious to what skill(s) you use to stunlock the bosses since I have issues with some of them. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

most of your items dont have life on them

get 70+ life for all rares

lvl up more

ground slam stuns and Vaal ground slam always stuns

you can no longer stunlock bosses
Enjoying your build n it's power.. just started mapping not dying much at all even tho have to level char n gems...only prob from time to time is those damm ultimatums... kill things quick but lot's of time's it say's i failed drives me nuts i must not be understanding the references of them but great build n thx for it
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
Crazyalbo76 wrote:
Sorry i just updated my settings if you dont mind taking a look. Any help is appreciated

everything looks pretty solid except 1 ring

get mana leech to ditch the mana flask
Hello, I've been having troubles with clearing red maps and some yellow ones. Ultimatums are a no go as well. Any tips on how I could improve my defense and also AoE?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info