Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
frawrst wrote:
"
idmfan wrote:
my current gear:

so far I have so much fun with your guide! TY!

nice! feel free to ask any questions if you have any

hi, a lot of things, what is the current version for 3.13? what is the potential for minmaxing the build?
"
FortesFortuna wrote:

hi, a lot of things, what is the current version for 3.13? what is the potential for minmaxing the build?

there are no changes to tree from 3.11 -> 3.13, only buffs to already existing nodes

you can check PoB for a version i did at lvl 95, was killing sirus deathless and melting awkwener 8 bosses

I'm gonna try this build just because the Goku meme lmao.
The Martial experience, 2 handed melee damage and leech part of the tree.

From your 3rd to your last tree you changed the sides that you went up in the tree. Is there a reason/was this on purpose?

Thank you, and really enjoyin the build thus far
"
jay1003 wrote:
The Martial experience, 2 handed melee damage and leech part of the tree.

From your 3rd to your last tree you changed the sides that you went up in the tree. Is there a reason/was this on purpose?

Thank you, and really enjoyin the build thus far

hmm weird, ill see if i can update

the right side is best, it gives you increased recovery which is very powerful

glad to hear you are enjoying build!
Last edited by frawrst on Jan 16, 2021, 2:39:15 AM
"
CapetaDoMal wrote:
I'm gonna try this build just because the Goku meme lmao.

:D ty for watching!
Pretty fun build gotta say. Probably the smoothest levelexperience I had since Legionlegion probably lol.

Got lucky with Rituals and drops. Will probably update again once I am around 90ish or getting a proper 6link, Damage is already insane on a 4link :D Love this build for sure, still need to fix some gems here and there
"
Valorax wrote:
Pretty fun build gotta say. Probably the smoothest levelexperience I had since Legionlegion probably lol.

Got lucky with Rituals and drops. Will probably update again once I am around 90ish or getting a proper 6link, Damage is already insane on a 4link :D Love this build for sure, still need to fix some gems here and there

awesome stuff! love the gear. i agree, this build some insane damage for very very cheap!
Hey, i am new to the build, enjoying it so far, just got a question, am I right in thinking we only use one war cry? if so what one would you recommend?
"
D0rkus1989 wrote:
Hey, i am new to the build, enjoying it so far, just got a question, am I right in thinking we only use one war cry? if so what one would you recommend?

best dps is rotating 3, intimindating seimis and enduring

if your lazy you can use seismic only

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info