[3.8] WIP Toxic Rain Pathfinder League Starter, 297% MS 5.9k life All Content + Great mapper/delver

"
qww177 wrote:
How many profit we have from poison prolif from PF asc?

This version does not scale poison at all. You need to take nodes that have "chance to poison on hit" for this. I assume you are talking about Master Toxicist? We only take it for the 10% more chaos damage.

Poison could be worth it this patch however but it would be a completely different build. I think AngryRolePlayer has a guide on this forum for a poison oriented build. You could try a variation with Fatal Toxins and Toxic Strikes.

The main reason why I don't play poison with this build is because you need high attack speed to make sure you apply poison ASAP. My build does not focus on attack speed. I grab what I can for QoL reasons, but at the end you only need to fire a few pods and keep moving.

Hope that makes sense?
Hi,
Clarification on gem name - Mirror Archer should be Mirage Archer.
"
kan333 wrote:
Hi,
Clarification on gem name - Mirror Archer should be Mirage Archer.

Thanks, fixed!
What about Elder metacraft bow for this build for free 7-link? Would not it better?
"
omgree wrote:
What about Elder metacraft bow for this build for free 7-link? Would not it better?

Look at it this way:
Vicous projectiles is a prefix modifier. If I remove any of the prefixes on my current bow, I get the following result in pob:
-22.4% dot dps for +2 support gems
-20.6% dot dps for +1 gems
-16.1% dot dps for the chaos multi

That means that you would need to craft a +1 bow with the elder mod and annul the suffix after making it rare. That could be a very expensive craft. Lets look at what happens if I add the VP mod and swap VP for Efficacy, I get:
+25.1% dot dps

So you get a 9% increase with 3.7 values (for some reason when I updated pob now all my calculations are wrong due to my items having the old naming for non-ailment multipliers). However, you also get +11 mana cost on your skill. The first time I tried crafting a 7 link I could not sustain my attack speed with my mana pool. I think it could be worth it if you want to craft it, but my current bow is much easier to craft IMO. You would probably need a -10 mana watcher's eye or -9 rings/ammy to make it work on my current build. What you could do however is drop an aura (aspect of the spider maybe) but that also makes it less worth it.

TLDR: I would not advise getting a 7 link unless you have a lot of mana cost reducing items.
"
Yalpe wrote:
So you get a 9% increase with 3.7 values (for some reason when I updated pob now all my calculations are wrong due to my items having the old naming for non-ailment multipliers). However, you also get +11 mana cost on your skill. The first time I tried crafting a 7 link I could not sustain my attack speed with my mana pool. I think it could be worth it if you want to craft it, but my current bow is much easier to craft IMO. You would probably need a -10 mana watcher's eye or -9 rings/ammy to make it work on my current build. What you could do however is drop an aura (aspect of the spider maybe) but that also makes it less worth it.

TLDR: I would not advise getting a 7 link unless you have a lot of mana cost reducing items.
Since I did it during legion I can tell you:

- it costs around 10 ex to craft the bow, not counting the price of buying the base and linking it (variable to luck)

- I didn't use -mana watcher's eye (way to goddamn expensive) or the 1ex elreon recipe, but I had clarity rank 7, enlighten rank 3, rank 2 elreon recipe on 3 jewellery slots, +2 mana on hit jewel and some mana regen on rings (easy to squeeze in and doesn't inflate the price if you don't multicraft rings and just use them to cap resists), feel free to judge if that's a lot or no to invest, didn't use aspect of the spider but used flesh&stone for defensive purposes so basically similar levels of unreserved mana

Btw vicious projectiles gem is being buffed in blight so it should be a bit bigger gain since the mod is equivalent to the gem.

But yeah true it's more work to craft it.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Yalpe wrote:

Since I did it during legion I can tell you:

- it costs around 10 ex to craft the bow, not counting the price of buying the base and linking it (variable to luck)

- I didn't use -mana watcher's eye (way to goddamn expensive) or the 1ex elreon recipe, but I had clarity rank 7, enlighten rank 3, rank 2 elreon recipe on 3 jewellery slots, +2 mana on hit jewel and some mana regen on rings (easy to squeeze in and doesn't inflate the price if you don't multicraft rings and just use them to cap resists), feel free to judge if that's a lot or no to invest, didn't use aspect of the spider but used flesh&stone for defensive purposes so basically similar levels of unreserved mana

Btw vicious projectiles gem is being buffed in blight so it should be a bit bigger gain since the mod is equivalent to the gem.

But yeah true it's more work to craft it.

If you drop Aspect of the Spider I think you should en up in the a simalar/worse spot DPS wise. At 3 stacks you get 15% increased damage taken and severe reduced movement speed.
your pob have now -7% unreserved mana
wtf?
"
Francyzzz wrote:
your pob have now -7% unreserved mana
wtf?

I just reloaded it with the latest updates and I get 8% unreserved mana. What auras are active? You should have aspect of the spider, clarity, malevolence.
Question about your PoB:

It has 2x Animated Guardian in it ... what for use will animated guardian have? And even in your videos you never use it ...

Additional: Here on page 1 it says für Body Armor:

Blink Arrow-Faster Attacks-Faster Projectiles
Phase Run-Increase Duration/Blood Rage

PoB says for Body Armor:

Blink Arrow-Faster Attacks-Faster Projectiles
Phase Run-Animate Guardian/Blood Rage

Probably your PoB is outdated???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info