Uber Elder All portals gone after first death (no animation, no crash, maybe hideout bug)

same here, report reference 2,594,074,589
It looks like we all couldn't rejoin our hideout with the 5 remaining portals, because we couldn't even see how the portals closed there is just nothing.

I tested something after repeating the whole process with 2x shaper sets on Uber Elder (same conditions).

With 1 change i invited a friend after failing the first set, he joined separete in a new instance of my hideout and i was in my own hideout instance.(game created 2x my hideout) [seems like nobody can join the buggy hideout after failing a Uber Elder] I clicked (tp) on him and then run on that instance Uber Elder without a bug.

If we all reported the bug in our "new hideout" instance does it contain the bug data/info that is needed?
There are 4 or 5 areas starting hideout -->The Shaper's Realm -->Absence of Value and Meaning -->Oriath -->"new hideout" apparently reporting the bug.

for support:
already posted old Ref. Bug Report 3.016.708.907.
Zana questline was already completed at the time the bug occurred the first time, so that wasn't any different from my test described here.

I used EU/Amsterdam server both times and didn't change any skills or items on my character.

good luck & good loot everybody ;)

Spoiler
Invite a friend to stay in your hideout, when you do Uber Elder.(if you do multiple sets invite after failing or using up all portals from the first set and post here if it worked)
Same issue

Report # 1,363,286,080

Happened twice today.
bug report #4,118,103,099
same here
just this happend all portals gone after 1 fail
# 2,624,988,713
Just happened to me:

#1,279,812,853
3.8.2 Patch Notes

"Fixed a bug where you would respawn in town after dying in the Uber Elder encounter. You will now respawn in your hideout if you opened the portals from your hideout."

maybe that does fix it? Or has someone encountered the bug after 3.8.2?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info