The Celestial Leap Slam Effect

Goku instant teleportation?!!?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Leap slam nerf in soon tm? XD
I'd rather look at the jump animation (and feel more character control) instead of seeing my character disappear for a second. That's the entire point of leaping.

What an awful effect.

"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Aug 7, 2019, 11:55:44 PM
"
girng wrote:
I'd rather look at the jump animation (and feel more character control) instead of seeing my character disappear for a second. That's the entire point of leaping.

What an awful effect.

Ya, and you have the base effect and I think 2(?) mtx that already accomplish that. What would be the point of having 3 mtx that all do the same thing when you could have one that's a bit different?

It's a great effect, and they should do more MTX that make the skill *Feel* different without actually changing the mechanics underlying it where they can pull something like this off. It's awesome and cool.
Last edited by GoldDragon32 on Aug 8, 2019, 12:06:26 AM
Looks awesome.

Still, I think it would be great if skill MTXs could be used for more than one skill.
Lightning Warp in attack mode
that looks pretty sick
nice
So now you have a leap slam without getting you freeze mid air & a lightning warp without the delay.

This is borderline P2W.

"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Its amazing ty ggg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info