The Radiant Character Effect

Seems alot like the Legacy character effect.
And it shares its wierd shiny clipping.

Please start doing effects colourless and let people
decide from some base colours. then you can sell colour packs.
and all my mtx
would truly be interchangeable and compatible!

and while im at it. 2 head attachements. crown or horns??
Both ofc :D
ONLY $19 to permanently never see your minimap anymore, and run into walls all day long? THANK YOU SO MUCH!
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
wow im so yellow
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Honestly, that looks really unappealing. Reminds me a bit of those dreadful Steam asset flip games, where the creators have no idea how to do proper lighting so they just put a round light source in the middle of an object/character.

It should have more closely followed the outline of the character, then you could actually call the effect "radiating". The way it is now it makes you look like a christmas ornament, like those early character effects, many of which where just differently colored spheres. I thought we had advanced beyond that by now.
I love it! O_O So holy!
Guys please fix existing micro-transactions (such as the arctic armor set), instead of releasing random new ones.

Don't you have any quality check before putting new MTX on the store?

How can you be happy when you literally design a circle of lighting and call this a character effect.

You can do better I am sure.
19$ Come on. Look at all these fools and fops cheering for wanton greed.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Aug 6, 2019, 1:00:49 PM
"
Innomen wrote:
wanton greed.

All mine!

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Boy, these effects sure look great when shown off by 10-year-old character models. I love showing my friends this game!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Radiant Infernal Blow would be so sick that I would try the skill just for the mtx!

Love you guys, GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info