[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

"
pampersas wrote:
How to craft ring with Minion damage AND Flammabilty on hit curse?

Description was added.
Read the build guide Q&A
Last edited by TENPURAUDON on Feb 12, 2020, 12:11:29 PM
Hey, would be nice if u checked my version of ur build... i m not sure about the Calculations and stuff might have set something wrong.
I have less def and not that well rolled gear but ... i think its pretty good already! Thanks for your build!

https://pastebin.com/g2vhq3NZ
Last edited by Wombowarlock on Feb 15, 2020, 7:22:36 AM
im pretty sure the attackspeed on the left is better then increased minion dmg if you run awakened multistike support.
For anyone who wants to use this build, here are some animate guardian tips for it from someone who runs it way too much. Also all gems in this will assume level 20, 0% quality EXCEPT Infernal Legion, Which assumes level 20, quality 23%.

1. Animate guardian has a base of 40% resistance to ALL elements and 20% chaos resist this means that the Between Sacrifice and the elemental nodes leading into Indomitable Army, your animate guardian maxes their resistances, anything else is to deal with curses like elemental weakness.

2. On the same note, that means that it is fairly easy to roll Chaos resist and max that as well. I grabbed a corrupted Geofri's Crest that had Regenerate 1.88% of Life per second as an implicit for 1 chaos this overcapped my animate guardians resistances by a fair margin even before other armor was added.

3. Elemental army is not worth as much as meat shield, as Meat Shield is a flat 24% damage reduction at lv20 compared to elemental armys 2% increased max resistances. This applies to ALL damage dealt to animate guardian, including infernal legion. With all this in mind, stack regen, and if you can, flat physical damage reduction.

Make sure to have Every 5 seconds, Regenerate 15% of Life over one second on the chestplate

Using this with some mediocre gear equip on it(Life, % hp regen, chaos resist and armor), I was able to run infernal legion WITHOUT investing 2ex into something that has a fairly high chance of dying, especially if you have lag.

4. The AGs AI kills itself. If you get anywhere even remotely close to a boss or bursty enemy, the animate guardian will lock onto it and run at it, regardless of Targeting priority. Even if you move away from the enemy, if it is on screen, the AG will target it. On that note, GGG can we get a "Follow me but do not attack" Skill gem, maybe one that buffs defenses to all heck.

5. In localidentitys PoB fork, you can view animate guardians stats by selecting it as the socket group under the Calcs tab. All of the areas that normally contain player stats will be swapped to animate guardians stats.

Anyway, hopes this helps anyone looking to try this build BEFORE they drop several Ex worth of gear onto an animate guardian.

Here is a PoB link(https://pastebin.com/bJsBccdx) to compare if you want, note that the animate guardian in it is not wearing anything but Geofri's and Oro's because I removed the items because the one I had wearing Stitched Demon died, but you can still get a feel for its stats. Also disregard the helm enchant, as all it is doing is overcapping my guardians resistances and I got lucky getting it from my first Uber Lab run.
"
Wombowarlock wrote:
Hey, would be nice if u checked my version of ur build... i m not sure about the Calculations and stuff might have set something wrong.
I have less def and not that well rolled gear but ... i think its pretty good already! Thanks for your build!

https://pastebin.com/g2vhq3NZ

I saw POB.
Some fixes.
skitterbots 18% shock (pob 50% shock)
no use elemental focus (no ignite, no get frenzy charge, no culling)
chains of command +2 duration gem (Animage guradian's weapon lv18 or lv20 not effect)

Understand that it doesn't always take two curses.

Player hit >> 1curse
AG hit >> 2curse
Player hit >> 1curse
AG hit >> 2curse
Player hit >> 1curse
AG hit >> 2curse
Player hit >> 1curse
loop

Fixed your POB.
https://pastebin.com/pbHR2Y6Z
"
UmbraStar wrote:
For anyone who wants to use this build, here are some animate guardian tips for it from someone who runs it way too much. Also all gems in this will assume level 20, 0% quality EXCEPT Infernal Legion, Which assumes level 20, quality 23%.

1. Animate guardian has a base of 40% resistance to ALL elements and 20% chaos resist this means that the Between Sacrifice and the elemental nodes leading into Indomitable Army, your animate guardian maxes their resistances, anything else is to deal with curses like elemental weakness.

2. On the same note, that means that it is fairly easy to roll Chaos resist and max that as well. I grabbed a corrupted Geofri's Crest that had Regenerate 1.88% of Life per second as an implicit for 1 chaos this overcapped my animate guardians resistances by a fair margin even before other armor was added.

3. Elemental army is not worth as much as meat shield, as Meat Shield is a flat 24% damage reduction at lv20 compared to elemental armys 2% increased max resistances. This applies to ALL damage dealt to animate guardian, including infernal legion. With all this in mind, stack regen, and if you can, flat physical damage reduction.

Make sure to have Every 5 seconds, Regenerate 15% of Life over one second on the chestplate

Using this with some mediocre gear equip on it(Life, % hp regen, chaos resist and armor), I was able to run infernal legion WITHOUT investing 2ex into something that has a fairly high chance of dying, especially if you have lag.

4. The AGs AI kills itself. If you get anywhere even remotely close to a boss or bursty enemy, the animate guardian will lock onto it and run at it, regardless of Targeting priority. Even if you move away from the enemy, if it is on screen, the AG will target it. On that note, GGG can we get a "Follow me but do not attack" Skill gem, maybe one that buffs defenses to all heck.

5. In localidentitys PoB fork, you can view animate guardians stats by selecting it as the socket group under the Calcs tab. All of the areas that normally contain player stats will be swapped to animate guardians stats.

Anyway, hopes this helps anyone looking to try this build BEFORE they drop several Ex worth of gear onto an animate guardian.

Here is a PoB link(https://pastebin.com/bJsBccdx) to compare if you want, note that the animate guardian in it is not wearing anything but Geofri's and Oro's because I removed the items because the one I had wearing Stitched Demon died, but you can still get a feel for its stats. Also disregard the helm enchant, as all it is doing is overcapping my guardians resistances and I got lucky getting it from my first Uber Lab run.

I think it is very good advice.

I have little experience in middle gear because I aim for the best gear.
There is a huge difference between starter gear and my gear.
I want to write middle gear, but I haven't tested it so I don't know.
"
RJchiller wrote:
im pretty sure the attackspeed on the left is better then increased minion dmg if you run awakened multistike support.

Minions deal 10% increased Damage
Minions have 4% increased Attack Speed
Is this a comparison of the two?

In my case, "increased Damage" is better.
It can be reversed by gear.
"
Wertron wrote:
Hi. Just found your guide the other day. been following another guide (Mother's Embrace guide) from youtube, but your guide some way better in the long run :)

Got a 2 in 1 question:

In your gear section, you are not mentioning Thread of Hope, which you're using in the linked passive tree?

And regarding Thread of Hope, I got this one recently:

This jewel can reach Grave Intentions, so could there be another anointment which could be awesome for the build?

a jewel with this radius can also reach Heart of Flame and Fire Walker from the same jewel slot

1. I'm also curious what OP thinks of this belt (Mother's Embrace).

2. Ravenous Horde is a good one to annoint.
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
I erased it because I didn't need to answer.
Last edited by TENPURAUDON on Feb 16, 2020, 2:18:28 PM
Thanks for your amazing build,
What do you think about Total +3 Curse by wearing the Windscream boots for AG?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info