[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

Really cool looking build. What skills are the best to use to quickly level character while also keeping up with provided skill tree?
"
pampersas wrote:
Really cool looking build. What skills are the best to use to quickly level character while also keeping up with provided skill tree?

I leveled up using summon raging spirits + Mark of the red covenant (lvl req. 26) with tabula and this was extremely fast way to lvl up. Used this all the way to lvl 70 when I swapped to chains of command. Raging spirits also benefit nicely from all the minion damage AND skill effect duration passive nodes you take while leveling. Just check some generic SRS summoner build guides if you don't know what support gems to use. Oh and I would also get lvl 1 summon raging spirits with high quality since this is a nice boost for your clear speed and these 1/20 or 1/23 gems cost only ~1c.
Last edited by Smerte on Jan 23, 2020, 6:24:10 AM
>elder base is good.

There is no problem with normal base.
I purchased normal bone helmet ilv87 AW copy enchant.
Use warlord's EX for bone helment.
Combine elder base helment and bone helmet (warlord's base) using Awakener's orb.

as a result,
elder and warlord's base bone helmet ilv87 AW copy enchant is completed.

If I want to copy Enchants to Bone Helmets, should the Normal base (Use warlord's EX) be Bone Helmets?
"
X1_PaPa wrote:
>elder base is good.

There is no problem with normal base.
I purchased normal bone helmet ilv87 AW copy enchant.
Use warlord's EX for bone helment.
Combine elder base helment and bone helmet (warlord's base) using Awakener's orb.

as a result,
elder and warlord's base bone helmet ilv87 AW copy enchant is completed.

If I want to copy Enchants to Bone Helmets, should the Normal base (Use warlord's EX) be Bone Helmets?

Perhaps you are misunderstanding.
Enchantments cannot be transferred to other base items.

The point of this craft technique is
normal (no influence) item can be an elder base item.

This is the base item I bought.
normal (no Influence) bone helment ilv87 AW copy enchant

The important thing about this craft technique is
Getting a good base item.
The best base item is

item level 86+
bone helment
24% AW copy enchant
What skitterbots do to this build. On one on your movie clip i saw that you used this unique axe to make AW. I have him also, but when i use the flask for worms, the AW dont creaty so easy. They create much much slower? Is it cause i dont have oro with Resolute technique?
hmm why do we need additonal curse body armour for animate garudian ??
i can see only 1 curse used by guardian through asenath gloves
"
ZincGaming wrote:

Does your AG have two curses he can apply? Otherwise I don't understand the question. One curse AG - one curse yourself is ok.

/edit: I was wrong, sorry. I just tested ingame, withoug any +1 curse items on your or your AG's gear you can only have 1 curse applied to the enemy. One curse will overwrite the other.
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Jan 25, 2020, 9:01:08 AM
"
qlasboy wrote:
What skitterbots do to this build. On one on your movie clip i saw that you used this unique axe to make AW. I have him also, but when i use the flask for worms, the AW dont creaty so easy. They create much much slower? Is it cause i dont have oro with Resolute technique?

I don't understand the meaning of the question.

This video may be a hint for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frFaxA1Pvfc
"
ZincGaming wrote:

Look at this image and my equipment, AG equipment.
There are two curses.

https://imgur.com/a/I7U2MC2
Hello! Builds looks cool,but i have a few questions :
Its viable on HC?
And can i use it for necro with possible doing all bosses? With your gem and enchant, or need create scion?
Ty for advice anyway.
Last edited by Veritasss on Jan 24, 2020, 11:00:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info