[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

@allionus: Did you set the flag "Show minion stats" in the Calcs tab for your AG? It shows all resistance values there.
"
olsev_baiden wrote:
@allionus: Did you set the flag "Show minion stats" in the Calcs tab for your AG? It shows all resistance values there.

..:O Damn haha I've not tried that yet, thanks i'll check it out there now!!!

Edit - damn, just checked - seems the Chaos resist is much lower than I thought it would be - Im gonna have to switch out the voidwalkers for some CR/MS boots I Guess

Last edited by allionus on Jan 21, 2020, 7:51:07 AM
Officially remove the unnatural instinct from the build?
"
allionus wrote:
...And even In POB, no support to Custom Craft Hunter/Redeemer/Warlord/Crusader items Lol!!!

Only Shaper and Elder options still.. -_-

Edit -> Ok Finallllllyyyy the AG/AW gear/skill is looking accurate after working on making the item sets match reality.

fixed my EE back to normal
ag 70klife/22k regen
450k ish dmg for every AW.

Just one question - is there a way for me to see what is the total Chaos Resistance of AG??

Because in PoB it doesnt show resists for AG .... and ingame it is only showing +80% to all ElementaL Resistance.. :(

Sidenote -5 Redeemer slams on rings and still no minion %dmg increase :'( rip

I see AG's chaos resistance.

https://imgur.com/a/6XvVHRG
"
gokudin wrote:
Officially remove the unnatural instinct from the build?

I would probably not use natural.

Would a wand like this work for this build? Just wondering if I could save myself some ex by using that wand on this build aswell. It would atleast boost the animate guardians life a bit I think, but would it give it any damage boost? Or the animate weapons?
Last edited by Smerte on Jan 21, 2020, 11:13:09 AM
"
Smerte wrote:

Would a wand like this work for this build? Just wondering if I could save myself some ex by using that wand on this build aswell. It would atleast boost the animate guardians life a bit I think, but would it give it any damage boost? Or the animate weapons?

+1 gem probably won't work for Animate guardian's weapon.
The reason is that +1 minion or spell gem does not work with Arakkari's fang in POB.
"
TENPURAUDON wrote:

I see AG's chaos resistance.

https://imgur.com/a/6XvVHRG

Thanks dude, I can see it finally. I'm just touching 73% i think it should be fine for now :D
That's why I keep preaching about 25% chaos boots with an open suffix and life regen enchant for AG :)
Is it bad to have KB with fire damage?
because of EE?

Mine is with fire damage, but i dont know why, can somebody
have a look on my gear?
thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info