Highlights from the Video-making Competition

I really liked the first three! Although I didn't manage to watch entire wookie's video. ^^'
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
I LIKE THE PART WHERE THEY SHOW LE TOUCAN PRAISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Path of Exile Anime Opening by Ximia HANDS DOWN!!

others are very underwhelming and boring
i hate anime, but i have to admit that video is sick !
The anime one is so good. Take him and let him do PoE cinematics

E: The Credit-Kanji make no sense though, could have implemented some cool stuff that way :)
Last edited by Nickelodeon100 on Jul 30, 2019, 8:37:32 PM
It sees a lot of bad video and many others who violate the copyright.Half of the content was cloned from other video that was put together with gameplay .... wow ggg good work apparently you make no effort at all to watch the videos.Only Kursed_one has a video where there are no stolen things
Last edited by HarukiiMurakami on Jul 30, 2019, 9:35:46 PM
I understand correctly, that only video from highlights can win something and all other already lose competition?
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
I understand correctly, that only video from highlights can win something and all other already lose competition?

No, our highlight round-ups are not necessarily an indication of the final competition results.
great videos boys
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Great to see my video being highlighted!
"
Only Kursed_one has a video where there are no stolen things

Mine is my own work in all cases. The only thing which is not mine are the ingame Path of exile assets. So please be that kind and don't accuse everybody violationg the copyright law.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info