[3.8] Exploding Bees of DOOM! | SRS CWC Cyclone Necro - Minion Instability | All Content | Tavukai

Saving this for later, thought about doing a build like this and low and behold. How is the damage from the SrS? I was thinking about amking it the main dps in a 6-L but if specters really outclass them I would have to change my thinking.
"
HumbleCritic wrote:
Saving this for later, thought about doing a build like this and low and behold. How is the damage from the SRS? I was thinking about making it the main dps in a 6-L but if specters really outclass them I would have to change my thinking.

PoB shows me as having 1.4mil DPS with SRS minion instability in legion, With lesser gear currently in Blight I'm showing 750k dps with SRS minion instability and that's with quite a bit of gear needing upgraded still. I'm unsure, but i believe that is PER SRS minion instability dmg which is pretty impressive. Fortunately with an iLvl 86 elder helmet rolled with socketed gems are support by Minion life, Minion dmg and plus to socketed minion gems you can put SRS in your helmet and run it as a faux 7l, with 6l spectres in your chest. Makes for significant damage with the double 6-link. Also if you use Queen's Hunger Vaal Regalia which is my preferred breastplate you have to socket SRS CWC in your helmet as the Breastplate triggered offerings are cancelled out by the CWC socketed in it.
Are you still using the same specters and items on animate guardian?
"
Skitzofreniks wrote:
Are you still using the same specters and items on animate guardian?

I changed spectres to Solar Guards easier to find online information on them, they're fire based so work with our fire resistance debuffs. AG i am not using aseneths mark they are stupid expensive this league for some reason instead i got some storms gift for the shock, finding corrupted ones that have curse on hit is also beneficial
Hey man, awesome guide! I've just decided to drop the trading league and started from scratch in SSF. My plan was to try SRS with the same setup, so I was very happy when I've found your build.

I hope that the Infernal Legion support is good enough at killing my SRS in the endgame - I'll probably not drop the amulet though. But it seems to be working fine now in A4, so I've got some hope :)
I'm nearing being done with my current char, any chance this guide receives some love soon ? :-)
Is this still viable? Would love to see an updated 3.8 version of this!
Its definitely still viable, level 89 and only dying because of stupid mistakes. Just edit the items and tree to be like gbald's and you're good to go.
"
HumbleCritic wrote:
Its definitely still viable, level 89 and only dying because of stupid mistakes. Just edit the items and tree to be like gbald's and you're good to go.

You shouldn't be dying... This builds good. Maybe be more cautious of the packs your hitting. Almost 94 in HC and started it from league start. Only time I have died in HC is due to not realizing i rolled a chains map. But its a solid build. If your dying to phys use phys/armor flasks. Sitting around 60+% phys reduction in HC flasked.
what items for animate guardian now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info