[3.8] Exploding Bees of DOOM! | SRS CWC Cyclone Necro - Minion Instability | All Content | Tavukai

"
StupidSmile wrote:
You can use flame golem to apply combustion. Better that way as they are ranged type. Easily hit a group of mobs from a distance. At the same time, your SRS will get two benefit as well. Better support gem and combustion effect.

True, but personally I like the stone golem for delving and the life regen. I found that even better for applying combustion is holy relic with added fire dmg support and combustion. Since holy relic procs when we hit, with a 0.5 second cooldown. Cyclone hits so fast and often the relic is actually a sizeable amount of dmg and will apply combustion. With the new gems coming out in league and the new Carrion Golem. I've been spending a significant amount of time theory crafting trying to figure it all out. I hope to update the guide significantly in the couple of days before blight.
"
gbald81 wrote:
"
StupidSmile wrote:
You can use flame golem to apply combustion. Better that way as they are ranged type. Easily hit a group of mobs from a distance. At the same time, your SRS will get two benefit as well. Better support gem and combustion effect.

True, but personally I like the stone golem for delving and the life regen. I found that even better for applying combustion is holy relic with added fire dmg support and combustion. Since holy relic procs when we hit, with a 0.5 second cooldown. Cyclone hits so fast and often the relic is actually a sizeable amount of dmg and will apply combustion. With the new gems coming out in league and the new Carrion Golem. I've been spending a significant amount of time theory crafting trying to figure it all out. I hope to update the guide significantly in the couple of days before blight.

Downside to that is that holy relic has a short cd, it gives our srs regen, and it takes up mana reserv. Not worth it
"
KBdark wrote:
"
gbald81 wrote:
"
StupidSmile wrote:

Downside to that is that holy relic has a short cd, it gives our srs regen, and it takes up mana reserv. Not worth it

It's a minion it takes up no mana reservation. As to the SRS regen Im not sure if it effects SRS it either doesn't effect them or it is insignificant. I have no problems with my SRS dying at a regular rate. A good way to check how much something effects the speed at which they die is the amount of SRS that you have active at any given time will increase if they are living longer. Currently I keep the Combustion support on the SRS as I don't have any problems with DPS and as they are currently the only aggressive minion and they fly it applies the ignite quite reliably. Once 3.8 gets fully spoiled I will be fully reworking the guide.
Awesome guide, I had a blast playing this :D
Getting the right seed on the Timeless Jewel was the most timeconsuming i guess.
Sorting my inventory tabs, I´ll be back later™
Looks awesome! Will you update the build for 3.8?
Any chance this gets updated soon ? I wanted to play it in 3.8, but I don't have the time to study how it should change to better benefit all these massive summoner changes.
Looks like OP's busy playing the new league, I see a lvl 80 minion instability build :-)

Setup looks quite different than the initial build, I'll maybe try to follow what he's doing anyway while he experiments before updating the build.
"
thomzon wrote:
Looks like OP's busy playing the new league, I see a lvl 80 minion instability build :-)

Setup looks quite different than the initial build, I'll maybe try to follow what he's doing anyway while he experiments before updating the build.

You caught me lol. I've been meaning to update for 3.8 but I'm having a hard time stepping away from playing to do so. I'm off work the next few nights I'll do my best to get some updated information on the guide. Also trying to find the optimal setup for 3.8
Hey no worries, just enjoy the game as we all should :-)
We're all very lucky that people like you share their builds, it's not an easy game to study when spare time is lacking.

I did not start yet, too many real life stuff going on, I am very eager to jump in !
So how are your tests going ? I see your char has evolved to something more similar to your initial build.

I'm playing pure summoner for now, super effective but kind of boring. Any chance you're updating the build soon so I can switch ? :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info