What We're Working On

Lab enchants? Unveiling? Revert AoE scaling? Actual boss loot? GGG-style Adventure Mode so I don't have to play through the story for the 1,000th time, Mathil-style? If you won't fix trade, it's the least you could do.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I'm looking forward to monoliths in Standard!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I'm gonna be that guy....fix fusing orbs! 500-1k+ for a 6 link... chance.. or 1500 for a guaranteed?!?! How?
Get over it!
twitch.tv/Heartgrave
(not trade)

L M A O

Meanwhile you have legions [Removed by Support] running scambots on softcore trade league making it almost impossible to buy a 6l/valuable item half the time.

You guys are so lucky you made SSF so popular.

Hope you guys get your shit together, Blizzard could actually release something thats not a giant pile of shit at the rate you're falling.
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
Last edited by Luca_GGG on Jul 29, 2019, 9:40:17 PM
I was hoping to know a delivery date for physical goods ordered instead of 100M business telling me they have no idea where my purchase is in the que to being fulfilled. Over 22 days and counting...
Sweet. :)
Nice!!!
Loving the (not trade). An auction house or whatever would make the game so much worse in my opinion. Played too many games where the trading / interacting with other people became 100% irrelevant after such a lazy peon thing got introduced.
can't wait for next league!
How about working on better servers?!?!

SÃO PAULO SERVER IS UNPLAYABLE, FIX IT!!!!
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
Qlidascope wrote:
Loving the (not trade).

Good thing for you, because we've had (not trade) for years! Functional trade and floating damage numbers must be the two things Chris Wilson hates most, because he just will not let them into the game, no matter what.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info