What We're Working On

"
Briseño wrote:
I'm somehow new to the game, but still I think we really need a better trade system. The only good and easy way to get a trade is by using 3rd party sites, I don't like playing the game and having to switch to different tabs just for an item :(

If the trade system was more optimized. Then this game would become a shitshow. It is perfect and it involves work - haggleing - socializing.

There are some pretty interesting youtube videos out there that explain why the trading system is how it is. I used to hate it but now I agree that yeah it really sucks sometimes, but it is nesecary.
Gau BOOM!! Bigggg Bada BOOOM
"
Optio82 wrote:
"
Dedisdead wrote:
"
Optio82 wrote:
I've been super enjoying Legion. 6 different characters all above Lvl 90.

A couple of things tho:

-The Map drop rate needs help - it just feels off, too low.

Man, the legion league map drop is from very far away the highest in the entire poe history ever. As an example, in SSF I had 153 atlas completion in less than 3 weeks ; without ever running out of any map that I wanted to run (except for guardians sometimes, which is totally normal !) ; without using any sextant ever ; without even running deep delves for high T15/16 drops ; without running blue and rare maps quite often to level fast my new characters ! The map drop is absolutely perfect and extremely generous, your judgment is just biased as hell.

Lol, how can it be bias? It is my OPINION. Opinions are bias by their very nature. And others in this same thread have said the same exact thing. Great you had a great experience with maps BUT does that mean everyone did? When I was trying to push Shaper and Uber Elder for example, I had major issues not getting Hydra and Pit maps for example BUT had a ton of the other two. When I was completing Red Tier maps - I couldn't get a Crimson Ore or Desert Spring map to save my life.

This is my first full season. I do not really have much of a basis of comparision. But the map drops seem to be much greater then synthesis. I havn't had a problem finding any. maybe im just lucky though.
Gau BOOM!! Bigggg Bada BOOOM
"
SauSage4201 wrote:

The craft scam is your fault for not asking for a vouch thread.
The crying about fusings for 6L is laughable. Buying an item that is already 6L ends up being cheaper most of the time. Just buy the jun prophecies. The temple chick is EZ money this season with Transcendent Flesh. Even if you buy both items for the sac its 2ex profit.

I agree with you 100%. I learned from that - to see a thread on the forums first and once I did, I did find two craft people I use now - Vocadin is one, he is great.

Just a risk new players maybe aren't fully aware of. And no clue how he switched the gem on me, but I just laughed and chalked it up to another learning exp.

And I just hate Fusing - lol.

And see--this is why I love this friggin game, you mention Transcendent Flesh -- I have no freak'n clue what you are talking about. So, I go look it up and learn more.

This game has so much cool shit to learn and do.
Last edited by Optio82 on Jul 30, 2019, 2:57:40 PM
Thanks, mom.
Thank you very much guys for the hard work !!
"
Chee3Toe wrote:
"
Briseño wrote:
I'm somehow new to the game, but still I think we really need a better trade system. The only good and easy way to get a trade is by using 3rd party sites, I don't like playing the game and having to switch to different tabs just for an item :(

If the trade system was more optimized. Then this game would become a shitshow. It is perfect and it involves work - haggleing - socializing.

There are some pretty interesting youtube videos out there that explain why the trading system is how it is. I used to hate it but now I agree that yeah it really sucks sometimes, but it is nesecary.

i don't say that often but ... yep
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Release a Flash back please, this leage was good but no endgame content.
The leage is dead to many people.
further thinking in the changes on delve-betrayal this is a straight nerf on doing more content of both if you enjoy it or want more chances to get what you want..

delve shared sulphite means you're sticking with only 1 path for the entire road and consuming sulphite for 1 way means if you had several builds exploring deep in delve this will be no longer possible in 3.8 further increasing the less exploring in delve which is already limited by how RNG niko is on maps

betrayal shared board means you wont have access to multiple safehouses in 3.8 means less scarabs, less crafting bench and other benefits..

overrall this is really bad if you aim to make more than 1 build every league which lets be honest here.. I think most of the players do more than 1 build every league..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Think I prefer syndicate to be character specific imho, the rest sounds good.
"
Chee3Toe wrote:
"
darktuga wrote:
"
GooberM wrote:
(not trade)

lol love you guys

rly? you love that they keep ignoring a major flaw with the game?

it isn't a major flaw in the slightest. Trading is "hard" for a reason. If it was easy to sort through all the junk, or sort things by price, or any crazy idea people have to get the best item the easiest way. Everyone would gear up sooooo much easier and make it to endgame sooo much easier. Yeah that sounds good. But the whole point of making these things difficult makes it super difficult for 3rd party services to monopolize the market and create a pay to win service. It forces you to use chat, meet people, haggle. Watching the market fluctuate everything about it.. makes this game super unique. I wouldn't call it a flaw. By all means you are entitled to your opinion. I am just saying if the market was completely optimized. I think many people would get bored making god characters too quick. When you find that sick piece of gear. it is a great feeling. I would hate to have anything diminish that feeling. I dunno. I feel like my thoughts are all over the place here.

It is a Forced Flaw in the game, it only forces players to waste time, in many different ways, that is all it fucking does.
IGN:Axe_Crazy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info