[PS4] 3.7.4 Patch Notes

On my ps4 pro I get the following issues making leveling past 94 impossible so I dont even try any more.

Blue screen crash (resulting death) 6x a day

Rubber banding after leap slam (continuous, all day resulting in slow gameplay and death)

3 second stutter freezes (not relating to graphical or fps drops, also resulting in multiple deaths a day)

To put briefly, my effective max level in PoE is level 94 and cant be avoided any other way. These myriad of issues are a guaranteed constant, almost like scrolls of wisdom dropping.

Not complaining, because 94 is good enough to still farm currency and have fun, just letting you know these problems exist and make the game not playable to how it was supposed to be enjoyed.

Obviously I cant play hardcore mode as well.

Thanks for your game. Best game I've ever played.
"
On my ps4 pro I get the following issues making leveling past 94 impossible so I dont even try any more.

Rubber banding after leap slam (continuous, all day resulting in slow gameplay and death)

3 second stutter freezes (not relating to graphical or fps drops, also resulting in multiple deaths a day)

To put briefly, my effective max level in PoE is level 94 and cant be avoided any other way. These myriad of issues are a guaranteed constant, almost like scrolls of wisdom dropping.

Not complaining, because 94 is good enough to still farm currency and have fun, just letting you know these problems exist and make the game not playable to how it was supposed to be enjoyed.

do you still get the 1-3fps graphical dlowdowns when theres any decent amount of enimies? Im honestly where you are with dying for reasons other than gameplay. but my main issue by FAR is the FPS slideshow that gets me killed plently of times in higher lvls. If they cant get the performance fixed then they at lest need to give us options to scale down the graphics ourselves. even just the dynamc resolution scaling option from the PC version , which worked great for
this issue when i ran into it on my pc account.

I also love this game and is easily one of my favorites of all time. please make it work right on consoles..or please give us gfx controls so we can fully enjoy this kick ass arpg.
Yeah i crash randomly multiple times in a play session and trying to do any decent clears with monoliths is a slideshow.

I've gotten numb to it as of late but it's incredibly annoying. Sad that the lag, rubberbanding, and fps issues have been around since launch SIX MONTHS AGO GGG. But lets face it. Console doesnt make as much money as pc so not as much care is taken to it. I can only fear how bad it was on xbox's side when it launched.

Edit: using Destiny 1 Launch ps4, so it's on all ps4s...
Last edited by Seanana92 on Jul 29, 2019, 2:30:03 AM
Really don't see why ps4 has to loose exp when we die. The game is a damn Stanky mess with lag 90%of deaths are because of shitty cheap half baked server shit. I'm putting in tons of hours for 0 reward I don't know why u guys at GGG can't even touch on the subject. Pull the game from console rather than giving people shit and expecting them to eat it. I bet if people gave u enough shit like anthem got you might get off your asses and do something. Zero pride in what you do for console.
At this point i really dont care about lag anymore i get used to it. You will lag and get bad fps if you want to play this game on ps4. My problem and i believe it's almost bad as lagging, it is the market place. Please give us better options for search an item. it's a nightmare i spend 3 4 hours of my time to just a search an item i wanted exactly . i can live with lag i can live with dying because of lag but spending 3 4 hours just to find the item i wanted it is a joke . At pc you find the item you wanted in 10 seconds please give us a better options when we are searcing for an item or , let us use poe trade like pc .
Lol still they dont care about the desync of channeling /Movement skills
"

I have exactly the same problem ... I can not go beyond 93, every day I play and I have more and more blue screen everywhere, they are unpredictable.

The updates we have on console are just the corrections on PC, nothing is done for us finally

I can not even go in the delve, it's blue screen, high-level maps are the same thing, backtracking when teleporting or jumping usually causes death ... no correction on top either.

yes the game is nice but so poorly optimized, the only thing that works correction is the purchase of points with the PSN
Last edited by deceitfulredeyes on Sep 14, 2021, 3:31:31 PM
guys I really understand how you feel but complaining on this section of the forum is not the best way to do things if You got any bug problem desync etc... like most users. I Recommend just post it on the Console Bug Section and make a new thread. the more the better remember that.

have a nice day ;)
"
Kitemon2014 wrote:
guys I really understand how you feel but complaining on this section of the forum is not the best way to do things if You got any bug problem desync etc... like most users. I Recommend just post it on the Console Bug Section and make a new thread. the more the better remember that.

have a nice day ;)

The Problem is that they dont care about the desync Problem. Look at the bug section at known issue. I Cant See the desync Problem Listed there. This should be the highes priority now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info