Highlights from the Video-Making Competition

"kwak, kwak, kwak" :D
I've already seen the Quack build video and it's nice. But honestly build videos with some music ? That's all ? These are the highlights ? I'd rather not think what the rest look like.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Mufasotep wrote:
"This is Path of Exile" was the most enjoyable and good one.

Why? Just why?

Most of the work of this video are maked by GGG itself, because it's compilation of official trailers.

We have no control of camera in game. We have no access to game models and many other 'have no' that GGG just have, because they created that. Autor just take already finished and polished videos, and rearrange them into something else.

Yes, some work was maked. But seriously, even standart build showcase makes more real work.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
HDTanel`s video made me love Poe even more...
This is Path of Exile > All
"
Hmm, rather disappointing. I expected more to be honest. There is a lot of drawing talent in the PoE community, I guess it lacks talented video editors. Anyway, good job for the people who put time and effort in making the vids.

I don't know, PoE isn't "moviemaking friendly" in my opinion. I used to making movies in CS 1.6 back then but I don't know how to even start in PoE. There are no advanced camera options, you cannot hide GUI, no tools. Obviously they have some advanced tools, we could see them in Build of the Week videos and bloopers. On the other hand I know why we can't have these kind of tools in live realm.
Last edited by BrutalGrizzly on Jul 26, 2019, 1:48:56 PM
The JD arrows in Flask Hero and the music made that video so entertaining to watch - nicely done!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info