3.7.4 Patch Notes

what's going on with headhunter and cyclone? has it been nerfed? or was the visual effect a fraud all along? im so confused.

either way it used to be visually satisfying to me and now its not :/
Kana-chan's Bench Crafting
IGN: Waited so long, use the copypaste below <3
Copypasta: @Frozen_Orb Hi, I would like to buy your Craft Service in Expedition

Please leave a vouch after I craft for you <3
Last edited by kanameclan on Jul 25, 2019, 9:03:08 AM
What happened to Berserk's Character Size? ..
Bug report about crash, introduced in Legion expansion, which is reproducible in 100% cases and confirmed by multiple players, is ignored for more than 1.5 month.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515929

Is there any way in the universe to drag your attention to it?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
so hows that ps4 patch coming asap means days later?
Not sure if it's just me, but I noticed my max life going from 4.1-4.2k to now 3.8-3.9k. Was there a nerf on life as well?
Is there a reason why we don't get the information about said new enchants in the patch notes?
I thought I read somewhere about stackable empty resonators? Has this been postponed for a later patch or did I just imagine this?
"
Adenathschant wrote:
I thought I read somewhere about stackable empty resonators? Has this been postponed for a later patch or did I just imagine this?

In the announcement:

We plan to make similar changes to (empty) Resonators in the near future.
10 GB Update.I using mobile network 1 GB or 2 GB ok but wtf was that.Its kinda hilarious.Is this real?
Last edited by holocap on Jul 28, 2019, 2:40:42 AM
Are the new enchantments listed anywhere yet? Haven't seen a single one in game, and I can't find what they actually are, for all the new spells, anywhere. Not on this site, wikia, gameopedia... Saw an umage on reddit but can't find a list...

Also, if GGG does regularly provide this info when patches are released, qhere is it hiding?... They are kive, and can be rolled in game now, yes?
Please/thanks for halp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info