The Crystal Earthquake Effect

Purplyyyyy
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I don't need no spell circles on my melee skills (one of the reasons I dislike Consecrated Path). Give me the option to disable it and I'll consider buying it.
now you just need to buff eq
I remember playing icecrash and getting tired of the white flash it constantly subjected my eyes to.. a crystal icecrash would be appreciated.
I remember playing icecrash and getting tired of the white flash it constantly subjected my eyes to.. a crystal icecrash would be appreciated.
If dark red like the blood knight weapon effect I'll buy the blood knight pack.
That looks beautiful.

Shame that most of the armour sets that would go with a skill like this are kind of robes/light armour. Some kind of Crystal Golem armour set would be cool to go with it.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
BrendanW wrote:
i would say you should recommend gloom wings but they look awful on almost every piece of mtx

Not if you are wearing a banner bro. Try it. It hides that ugly base of the wings. Combine it with a dark armor and gg.
Last edited by n3wtonapple on Jul 23, 2019, 3:29:00 AM
why? i just changed my build
"
Ianpact wrote:
That is pretty cool looking but I wonder if it would not be prudent to start making skill MTXs that are usable for multiple skills. This is already done for auras (though it all looks the same regardless of the aura) and heralds (these receive tailored looks). It would just feel like the MTX has more value and wouldn't require using the same or similar build and skill every time.

For instance, I could see using this same MTX with sunder, groundslam, ice crash and maybe even the new perforate to name a few. I realize that would likely increase the cost but theoretically would also increase the value and the likely hood that more people would be interested in buying them due to having multiple uses.

In addition, please consider expanding all golem MTX to work with all golems like the clockwork MTX. A simple color change depending on the golem skill would be sufficient.

Kind of.
This game has horrible issues with visibility and clarity of visuals, Legion pushed this problem to new heights. This MTX is solid, I like indication where secondary explosion will happen, but it definitely does not help with relieve the problem at hand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info