Stackable Fossils Coming This Week!

I am actually going to die playing PoE.

Thanks GGGGGGGGGGG.
Now THAT is finally some good PoE news.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
woot thank you. Still want a tab for it haha. Have like 10 quad tabs of fossils on standard and over 2 in league.
Thank you so much!!!
I'm worried about the cost of the tab considering the pricing on your last microtransactions..

but okay long time players requested for this..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
POG
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Great. Now make fossil stash tab. Been waiting for this
honestly it doesn't matter to me how long it took. just the fact you guys still made it happen, AMAZING!

serious quality of life here
And people say you guys don't listen to the community!

Thanks for doing this, it really means a lot.
"Common and valuable fossils stack to 20 and 10 respectively. The stack size in the wildcard slots of the Currency Stash Tab is 5000, like other currency items. "

There's three Fossil rarity tiers, and they don't correlate exactly to value (eg Serrated is common but valuable, Tangled is ultra rare but cheaper than Serrated, and the uncommon fossils like Gilded and Encrusted are all over the place).

Can you please clarify, is it just the six ultra rare Fossils that are ten stacks, or is it the Encrusted/Sanctified/Lucent rarity tier as well?
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info