[3.7] Perforate Gladiator

Hey guys, is this worth multi-modding?
"
c8die wrote:

Hey guys, is this worth multi-modding?

Probably not. You would have to check PoB though. Just copy the weapon and then add the mods you would with reaslistic values. See if it works out. Maybe though, if you can annul the accuracy.
I wouldn't get usage out of Brutality, but 111% physical damage.

Do you think the block/end charges are worth it?

I also have this one:

I guess I don't really understand the stat priority for the sword.
Last edited by c8die on Jul 28, 2019, 9:49:17 PM
Check the prices of swords that are already crafted first. You can probably get 350 dps swords for the price of a multi mod. Generally you don’t multi mod unless you have two T2 or better mods. Look up some swords on trade that have +400 dps and you can see the mods they start with to get an idea of what you want to have on a weapon you’re going to craft.
Okay, so the key to the weapon is pure physical dps?

Thanks, Warmuth!
could u make a pob with low budget gears to start the build while working out for min/max later on, something like a gear progression for your build?
"
c8die wrote:
I wouldn't get usage out of Brutality, but 111% physical damage.

Do you think the block/end charges are worth it?

I also have this one:

I guess I don't really understand the stat priority for the sword.

The stat priority is as much DPS as possible. That's why I said run it in PoB. You can add crafts to a weapon that isn't crafted yet and it will tell you what the DPS will be. If it's not at least 400, then it's probably not worth multimodding.
"
betogallo wrote:
could u make a pob with low budget gears to start the build while working out for min/max later on, something like a gear progression for your build?

I've done this in the past, but it always feels sort of pointless because they all look the same. Just use good leveling uniques. With respect to passives, just take what meets your needs at the time. Mana problems? Spec accordingly. Dying too much? Take life, block, armour, etc. Potato damage? Spec more of that. Maybe what I should do is just make a general leveling guide that outlines solid leveling uniques across a bunch of builds and reference that in the future.

As far as leveling skills/supports and stuff, the problem with that is I never plan it out. I just wing it and use whatever quest reward supports they want to give and stuff. I also am testing things a lot. For example, I didn't even settle on Perforate until almost done with all the acts. I was switching between it and Bladestorm to decide what I liked better.

is it possible to play a non crit version with more life in hc?
does it deal less dmg than facebreaker cyclone?
What about pantheon? What would you recommend?
Awesome build by the way, I am at level 65 and already have 4500 hp and I feels invincible. Thank u :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info