[3.7] Trickster Burning Arrow - Launch Burning Sticks at Your Enemies!

Thought on using the xoph nurture bow, gives you 50% phys to fire convert so opens up the quiver slot, and gives you inbuilt ignite prolif for better clear. Also, keen to see some vids, ive been theorycrafting a BA build for a while.
"
darkduty wrote:
Thought on using the xoph nurture bow, gives you 50% phys to fire convert so opens up the quiver slot, and gives you inbuilt ignite prolif for better clear. Also, keen to see some vids, ive been theorycrafting a BA build for a while.

I've played around with Nurture in the config originally. (It's actually the main reason I decided to work on this.) Ended up dropping it because the damage was about 80k dps lower than the rare bow I have in the PoB. The 50% conversion is also a waste unless we drop Sigal Fire.

Overall feelings on Xoph's Nurture: Run it if you don't mind the drop in dps. If it feels good to play then it's worth playing. I personally haven't tested it with the current PoB config, but ignite prolif is juicy. Keep in mind, I have three different options for gem setups in the guide as well. These are mostly guidelines as to what you can run, and more importantly, what feels comfortable to you when running the build. I use PoB to measure up the dps difference in all three setups to see what supports are really worth running.

You could always socket prolif into the rare bow if you are concerned about clear speed. Just know that there is always a drawback to socketing aoe style supports into your setup. Most notably, less dps in bossing. Hope this helps clear up the expectations of the build. I really wanted to make sure that there is a lot of player choice in this since there aren't too many options for BA builds right now.(And mostly because I don't have the currency to run it in Legion currently.)

I've actually been pretty busy with work recently, so working on this build might be a little stunted. Regardless, have fun and please do be inspired by the possibilites of the builds out here on the forums. Try customizing this one or even make a build from scratch. A lot of the fun in PoE is the satisfaction of seeing something you create be successful. Remember to enjoy your day and be breathtaking! :)
Uh oh, Stinky
"
BDZLE wrote:
"
darkduty wrote:

I've played around with Nurture in the config originally. (It's actually the main reason I decided to work on this.) Ended up dropping it because the damage was about 80k dps lower than the rare bow I have in the PoB. The 50% conversion is also a waste unless we drop Sigal Fire.

Overall feelings on Xoph's Nurture: Run it if you don't mind the drop in dps. If it feels good to play then it's worth playing. I personally haven't tested it with the current PoB config, but ignite prolif is juicy. Keep in mind, I have three different options for gem setups in the guide as well. These are mostly guidelines as to what you can run, and more importantly, what feels comfortable to you when running the build. I use PoB to measure up the dps difference in all three setups to see what supports are really worth running.

You could always socket prolif into the rare bow if you are concerned about clear speed. Just know that there is always a drawback to socketing aoe style supports into your setup. Most notably, less dps in bossing. Hope this helps clear up the expectations of the build. I really wanted to make sure that there is a lot of player choice in this since there aren't too many options for BA builds right now.(And mostly because I don't have the currency to run it in Legion currently.)

I've actually been pretty busy with work recently, so working on this build might be a little stunted. Regardless, have fun and please do be inspired by the possibilites of the builds out here on the forums. Try customizing this one or even make a build from scratch. A lot of the fun in PoE is the satisfaction of seeing something you create be successful. Remember to enjoy your day and be breathtaking! :)

This will probs be my personal end league project, to try make BA work well, after i finish up some final builds :)
I will be testing with a full lightning damage stacking + stormfire as well to compare what feels best
Terrible

Sorry dude this build is realy unplayable ,
-Dmg medium
-Survi medium
------ Pitch Darkness ------

This item is drop disabled.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Pitch_Darkness

Gona make them from life to ES now couse u got fire damage leech es , and take in ascend Escape Artist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info