[3.7] Not Your Typical Tank | Incinerate CWC Firestorm Assasin 8.5k eHP | All Contents Viable

I have a question regarding your Timeless Jewel, Glorious Vanity / Doryani.
From the PoB link, I guess that your Corrupt MoM into Corrupted Soul.
Is this keystone really worth it ? Isn't it a big issue that 50% of non-chaos dmg bypasses ES ?
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Last edited by rahsaan on Aug 5, 2019, 4:07:14 PM
"
rahsaan wrote:
I have a question regarding your Timeless Jewel, Glorious Vanity / Doryani.
From the PoB link, I guess that your Corrupt MoM into Corrupted Soul.
Is this keystone really worth it ? Isn't it a big issue that 50% of non-chaos dmg bypasses ES ?

It's not a big issue reason being you have both life & ES leech all the time. On top of that I have life & es gain on hit as well which is why Glorious Vanity / Doryani work so well for this build. It provides additional ES and 50% damage taken as life is perfectly fine (though I wish it's 40% instead) I'm gaining a total of 775 life and 1300 es on hit at the optimal situation against single target and that's not inclusive of my life leech & ES leech. This improves the overall ability to tank. If you look at some of the clips from my build guide video im able to facetank most of the bosses.
Ok, I see. I didn't realize you had so much ES and life gain on hit.
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
I cant seem to get that much balance on HP and ES... My ES is overshooting by almost 1k...
but it doesn't matter. am LOVING this build because within 2 hours of playing this character i found my first

"
JuXiang wrote:
I cant seem to get that much balance on HP and ES... My ES is overshooting by almost 1k...
but it doesn't matter. am LOVING this build because within 2 hours of playing this character i found my first

damn son! congrats! How do you feel about the overall tankyness though? You might want to change it to Vitality Watcher Eye and you may feel ES is not keeping up but i guess its better to have full HP than full ES. As for me it's not too much of a deal for me. If you ever change it to vitality life gain on hit watcher eye (means you need to swap disc for vitality) you might want to consider finding "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" jewel which allows you to possibly remove life flask for wise oak / silver flask for your case.

Once again! CONGRATS JuXiang!!!
Looks interesting, can you please post leveling and budget gear options, within 4ex :)
"
Dragonnik1 wrote:
Looks interesting, can you please post leveling and budget gear options, within 4ex :)

Hey sure do! Give me 1 or 2 days and I will have time to add leveling and budget gear options. Thank you! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info