[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Dex2644 wrote:
Cyclone should ideally not be used until it hits gem level 11 where you get the 5th stage. Prior to that the small AoE will feel pretty bad.

See, and I'm such an ape that I immediately switch to Cyclone when it's available :P
Last edited by dualism04 on Apr 14, 2021, 11:07:55 AM
"
dualism04 wrote:
"
Dex2644 wrote:
Cyclone should ideally not be used until it hits gem level 11 where you get the 5th stage. Prior to that the small AoE will feel pretty bad.

See, and I'm such an ape that I immediately switch to Cyclone when it's available :P

Ye that's partially my fault. The levelling section is definitely not where it should be in terms of quality.
"
dualism04 wrote:
"
Dex2644 wrote:

Don't be too harsh on yourself, I did the same lol
Hey, Dex, one thing you may want to update in the 3.14 changes (and the stun immunity section) is that stun resistance on abyss jewels has doubled with this patch. It has little effect on the "optimal" endgame set up with cluster jewels and whatnot, but might be a nice intermediate option for folks still farming up and are having issues with interrupted cyclones.

"
17–20% chance to Avoid being Stunned (previously 9-10)
Do you have a recommended skill tree for leveling with 2h slams that doesn't pull too far off this tree? Regrets can get a bit pricey.

What aura setup do you recommend pre getting access to enlightenment? I was planning to drop flesh and stone for herald of purity until I can afford it, but I'm worried the lack of blind might be too much.
"
Ancion wrote:
Do you have a recommended skill tree for leveling with 2h slams that doesn't pull too far off this tree? Regrets can get a bit pricey.

What aura setup do you recommend pre getting access to enlightenment? I was planning to drop flesh and stone for herald of purity until I can afford it, but I'm worried the lack of blind might be too much.

Skill tree would be near identical, just swap the 1h nodes for 2h nodes and swap all crit nodes for warcry nodes instead.

https://pastebin.com/ZRzewhAx - Something like this should get you to maps fairly quickly. Earthquake, Earthshatter and Ground Slam should all be solid but I think Ground Slam especially if you find a Vaal version during campaign.

As for auras either Herald of Purity or a higher level Precision works just fine, it depends on how much accuracy you have available. Flesh and Stone should not be used before Enlighten 3.
Last edited by Dex2644 on Apr 15, 2021, 11:46:28 PM
Possible to do feared with this build?
Hi. Havent played in a couple of years. Would you recommend this as a good "get back into things" build for start of new league? Thank you
"
Dex2644 wrote:
"
Ancion wrote:

Skill tree would be near identical, just swap the 1h nodes for 2h nodes and swap all crit nodes for warcry nodes instead.

https://pastebin.com/ZRzewhAx - Something like this should get you to maps fairly quickly. Earthquake, Earthshatter and Ground Slam should all be solid but I think Ground Slam especially if you find a Vaal version during campaign.

As for auras either Herald of Purity or a higher level Precision works just fine, it depends on how much accuracy you have available. Flesh and Stone should not be used before Enlighten 3.
Hey! Can you check your pastbin link please, its 404. I wanna stat the league with this build and made some tests. With a current build from leveling section i got 2k dps in act IV and this is pain. Maybe you can give some skills combinations for leveling? <3
Yo, I tested and will do something like this: LVL1 buy 2hand sword, after that you go 2h axes, splitting steel, chance to bleed, on lvl 4 you add onslaught. Also lvl 4 ancstral prot, link probably with maim lvl 8. You can do splitting steel till 12, where you get shattering steel and lvl 28 you swap to bladestorm > mele phys > brutality (38) > imaple (31 library). Didn't rly lvl past A5, but I think that bladestorm setup should get you to maps. Also tree is identical, just swap 1h nodes for 2h.

Auras probably blood and sand, flesh and stone, with impale support (31) drop flesh and stone and get dread banner and pride?

EDIT: Dont rly like how slow I feel with 2H even with blood rage, but I guess it's better than recipe upgrading 2 one hands insted of 1 2H.
Last edited by BulbaWizi on Apr 16, 2021, 8:37:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info