[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Dex2644 wrote:
"
Bauab wrote:
"
Dex2644 wrote:

The best way to fix dexterity requirement for foils is using a Starkonja, meaning our "endgame" helm is really cheap.

Yes but then I would be short of 43% lightning resistance, I had to get this helm with some resist so I could use Mark of the Elder.

The whole point of these gear changes was to use this ring combination getting good dps and getting stun immune, saving some skill points on the tree.

Anyway I seem to have reached a good balance now between resists, life, damage and attributes. Funny that all resists can't afford to lose a single point and DEX/INT are also barely covering the requirements.

It would require insanely expensive gear to get the desired buffs (critical, tailwind etc) good hp and all the ele resists capped and still allow Mark of the Elder, Starkonja and Ryslatha.

You could change the attack speed craft on your amulet to dex or int and use attribute catalysts, doubt you would lose any significant amount of dps.

EDIT: Also use attack catalysts on mark of the elder, it works on the attack damage from shaper ring combo.

Thanks for the tips, I swapped Fluid motion with one that gives +16 dex and did the amulet enchant. Didn't need the catalysts and funny that I'm now sitting at EXACTLY 212 dex lol.
after scaeva build became so smooth. leveling was incredibly hard. but now everything is good with scaeva even with bad items for white-yellow mapping.
Last edited by Rosqo on Jun 21, 2020, 3:05:25 PM
hey, currently lvl 74 in harvest and this build is just getting smoother as it goes. highly recommend lvling as perforate honestly instead of going straight cyclone. anyways, has anyone given any consideration or thoughts to these gloves? granted they are changed from the original teased versions, but they still seem like they would be interesting to use to boost clear speed.
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
should i remove Unwavering Guard after leveling phase?
Its not on your finished Cheap Tree, but on the leveling tree it was.
"
Dub_y0 wrote:
should i remove Unwavering Guard after leveling phase?
Its not on your finished Cheap Tree, but on the leveling tree it was.

Its a mistake on my behalf. I misunderstood the keystone so we should no longer use it, I've updated all skill trees accordingly.
Hi Dex, got a question, should i aim to get a six link asap so i can use infused channeling support? I've recently gotten a tier 15 map and tried it with my current build but got my ass handed to me by bosses, seems like my single target dps can't keep up, regular mobs are fine haha.
Hello! Thanks for this amazing build. It really worked out during the leveling process and even towards T11 maps. Right now, I am struggling because my damage is bad. In your calculation, the cheap version deals max. 3M dps. I almost got 80% of the stuff you are describing but my damage is at 350k. Do you have any idea? The main difference I see is the critical strike chance... but even if i increase the value (by faking some items) the damage will not exceed 400k. Thanks for your help.

To clearify things I've exported my current state here: https://pastebin.com/YbiZdt7W
Last edited by LAYG on Jun 23, 2020, 6:14:12 AM
"
LAYG wrote:
Hello! Thanks for this amazing build. It really worked out during the leveling process and even towards T11 maps. Right now, I am struggling because my damage is bad. In your calculation, the cheap version deals max. 3M dps. I almost got 80% of the stuff you are describing but my damage is at 350k. Do you have any idea? The main difference I see is the critical strike chance... but even if i increase the value (by faking some items) the damage will not exceed 400k. Thanks for your help.

To clearify things I've exported my current state here: https://pastebin.com/YbiZdt7W

Nice that you included POB, makes it so much easier for me to see what's wrong.

I'm guessing you read the disclaimer explaining that not all settings in my POB are correct meaning the DPS is closer to 2mil with proper settings rather than 3mil.

For your character right now you should get Dread Banner, Lion's Roar and a Diamond Flask. After that make sure you upgrade your offhand weapon as it's really bad right now, even another Scaeva would be a massive upgrade for you.

Changing the flasks and the weapon puts you at 1mil DPS.

"
adrenalburr wrote:
Hi Dex, got a question, should i aim to get a six link asap so i can use infused channeling support? I've recently gotten a tier 15 map and tried it with my current build but got my ass handed to me by bosses, seems like my single target dps can't keep up, regular mobs are fine haha.

Infused Channeling should be your 5th link and the flex slot being melee phys or close combat as your 6th link. Infused is only slightly weaker damage wise but gives you a lot of mitigation.
Those Great Old One's Tentacles are actually super interesting as an extra "explode" Not necessarily for this build, but maybe for other impale builds like lacerate.
"
Dex2644 wrote:
"
LAYG wrote:

Nice that you included POB, makes it so much easier for me to see what's wrong.

I'm guessing you read the disclaimer explaining that not all settings in my POB are correct meaning the DPS is closer to 2mil with proper settings rather than 3mil.

For your character right now you should get Dread Banner, Lion's Roar and a Diamond Flask. After that make sure you upgrade your offhand weapon as it's really bad right now, even another Scaeva would be a massive upgrade for you.

Changing the flasks and the weapon puts you at 1mil DPS.

"
adrenalburr wrote:

Infused Channeling should be your 5th link and the flex slot being melee phys or close combat as your 6th link. Infused is only slightly weaker damage wise but gives you a lot of mitigation.

Thank you for your advice. I've swapped the weapon and two flasks. Also grabbed a new base to generate a even better weapon later on (did the same for my armour):

Next up: get another red socket on my helmet to get access to the banner. I've seen that there is a "turn a non-red socket into red" in the garden.

With the changes I have 60.86% critical strike chance... much better.

What would be the next step? Getting items from your "expensive section"?

Thanks a lot.

POB-Link: https://pastebin.com/FLwxnKPy

Do you plan to update your 3.10 video guide? I think it would be good to mention things like "Unwavering Stance" and so on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info