(High level player)Last Act not possible for Mauraders without 3rd party or [Removed by Support]

"
Fapmobile wrote:
It's hard to tell sometimes when someone's serious or just trolling, possibly stupid too.

It's not hard at all lol. 10/10 post, I had fun reading it. I liked the "S" class part lol.

On a serious note since this is obvious troll poster, there are actually people who play poe and look at "S" tier classes. I don't know how many times I've had someone asking for help about the "S" tier build they looked up and they can't clear t6 maps.
Its always better to assume the person is a troll instead of straight up stupid.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Its always better to assume the person is a troll instead of straight up stupid.

Have you ever read poe global chat? It is 99.999999% troll. POE grind is bored everyone just trolls everyone for fun, it's the only thing keeping me in the game ( grinding for hundreds of exalts is boring, trolling g1 is a bit more fun.) He is obviously making fun of Wow and EQ players.
I wonder who's fake or second account this is.

Great, funny thread, loving it.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
bad troll xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
bad troll xD

Actually, he sucked some people in GOOD and they fell for it hook, line, and sinker. I think this trolling is quite well done. Bravo.
"
SadDropUser wrote:
so I know exactly what I'm doing.

Oh, troll, sorry.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Jul 13, 2019, 8:27:55 AM
Well… this is just silly. Good start of the day.
"
(High level player)Last Act not possible for Mauraders without 3rd party or [Removed by Support]

If GGG Support keeps removing your offensive/defensive so you can't swear at the bosses until they die, there's your problem.

LOL, OP's knowledge of other games doesn't directly apply to PoE. What a shame! Act 10 is not that hard. Only in Kitava final battle near his death do you need to jump to the correct corner to escape the entire area being flamed. I had no trouble in act 10 with Tectonic Slam Jugg build based on Mathil's original build guide. All you need is buy or farm an Oni-Goroshi sword. I farmed 2 this league.

Sounds like sour grapes from SadDropUser. PoE Marauder don't work easy-peasy for me... boo-hoo... poor baby.

But seriously, I've made tons of shit crap builds (failed experiments) that I delete and move on to something else. That's one of the best features of PoE and why I'm still playing since CB. PoE is a huge sandbox and I can play any class/skill combo I want. Not all will be viable but Marauder has tons of builds to easily get through act 10.

So rather than just QQ/rant that Marauder class fails act 10 (you fail) maybe asking for help would be a better tact.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
SadDropUser wrote:
First off, I do actually appreciate this game HUGELY. Gaming, particular ARP's, have been something myself as well as friends and siblings have enjoyed for a good chunk more than a decade or two.

That's why I feel like a high level player should possibly say what a lot of players have probably been feeling for a while... the final act isn't fair for Mauraders. Even certain minibosses and rares are too much, and then there's the last two bosses.

As the title says, it's simply not possible for a maurader, skill level high or low, to complete the act. How do I know this? Well, I know skill can't change the scenario at all, because I've done everything possible.

Keep in mind I'm not some run of the mill noob. I've previously been a S-tier player in Everquest, holding rank placements in Diablo 3 during release, and for 3 years I was regarded as a top 5 raid leader in WoW. So when I say it's broken and not a skill issue, I mean it. Don't take this as something it isn't, just a high level players thoughts of game design.

Most people who start a marauder character and succeed with passing through act 10 and into mapping do so after ascending at least twice if not thrice along the way - do that, you'll get better.

I hold a sowing machine license, so you know i'm a trustworthy source of knowledge about PoE ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info