(High level player)Last Act not possible for Mauraders without 3rd party or [Removed by Support]

"
teksuoPOE wrote:
Raving about hardcore.

It's easy not to die in acts if you pay attention, farm / buy gear and go relatively slowly, but that makes playing through them even more of a tedious grindfest than usual.

I would be inclined to play hardcore if there was some option to skip the story after it's already been conpleted once each league, but that would never happen.

As it stands I barely get around to making 2 characters each league, and any more than that means I have something really spectacular planned for a build. The more I play through hours of exactly the same content that achieves nothing at all other than ticking my level up, the more I want to put my head through a drywall.

Just my personal opinion on why I don't play hardcore in poe while I do in other games.
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
Last edited by Zionyaru on Aug 5, 2019, 3:08:31 AM
"
Zionyaru wrote:
The more I play through hours of exactly the same content that achieves nothing at all other than ticking my level up...

You're mistaken. You also get additional skill points as rewards.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
Zionyaru wrote:
The more I play through hours of exactly the same content that achieves nothing at all other than ticking my level up...

You're mistaken. You also get additional skill points as rewards.

Wow I never knew that, it just made playing through the acts 10x more intense.

"
SadDropUser wrote:
First off, I do actually appreciate this game HUGELY. Gaming, particular ARP's, have been something myself as well as friends and siblings have enjoyed for a good chunk more than a decade or two.

That's why I feel like a high level player should possibly say what a lot of players have probably been feeling for a while... the final act isn't fair for Mauraders. Even certain minibosses and rares are too much, and then there's the last two bosses.

As the title says, it's simply not possible for a maurader, skill level high or low, to complete the act. How do I know this? Well, I know skill can't change the scenario at all, because I've done everything possible.

Keep in mind I'm not some run of the mill noob. I've previously been a S-tier player in Everquest, holding rank placements in Diablo 3 during release, and for 3 years I was regarded as a top 5 raid leader in WoW. So when I say it's broken and not a skill issue, I mean it. Don't take this as something it isn't, just a high level players thoughts of game design.

Well played Kungen. Well played.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
This will probably be my favorite thread for all of legion, I can't believe it stayed on the first page as long as it has, but it sure beat the scam threads.
Yep, totally over league play.
OP make your characters public and we can give you some advice :)
"
Nathomate wrote:

OP is long gone.

They mentioned that their build dealt damage with leap slam and that they used flicker strike to jump away from enemies though.

o m e g a l u l
"
Zionyaru wrote:
"
Nathomate wrote:

OP is long gone.

They mentioned that their build dealt damage with leap slam and that they used flicker strike to jump away from enemies though.

o m e g a l u l

If SadDropUser said anything like that then he is 100% trolling just to get us to bite the lure. But with way too many "I got scammed" threads and even the "[Removed by Support]" here in the thread title the players that still insist on trying to name and/or shame are keeping the PoE forum etiquette police on their toes.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I just skipped to the end here.

Has anyone actually defined what an S-tier Everquest player is? I played for like 25% of my life for nearly 5 years and I am not sure how I should rank myself. SS-tier? B-tier because too long?

Whenever someone puts a resume in a post, you know it is going to be a great discussion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info