(High level player)Last Act not possible for Mauraders without 3rd party or [Removed by Support]

First off, I do actually appreciate this game HUGELY. Gaming, particular ARP's, have been something myself as well as friends and siblings have enjoyed for a good chunk more than a decade or two.

That's why I feel like a high level player should possibly say what a lot of players have probably been feeling for a while... the final act isn't fair for Mauraders. Even certain minibosses and rares are too much, and then there's the last two bosses.

As the title says, it's simply not possible for a maurader, skill level high or low, to complete the act. How do I know this? Well, I know skill can't change the scenario at all, because I've done everything possible.

Keep in mind I'm not some run of the mill noob. I've previously been a S-tier player in Everquest, holding rank placements in Diablo 3 during release, and for 3 years I was regarded as a top 5 raid leader in WoW. So when I say it's broken and not a skill issue, I mean it. Don't take this as something it isn't, just a high level players thoughts of game design.
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2019, 12:01:00 PM
"
SadDropUser wrote:
First off, I do actually appreciate this game HUGELY. Gaming, particular ARP's, have been something myself as well as friends and siblings have enjoyed for a good chunk more than a decade or two.

That's why I feel like a high level player should possibly say what a lot of players have probably been feeling for a while... the final act isn't fair for Mauraders. Even certain minibosses and rares are too much, and then there's the last two bosses.

As the title says, it's simply not possible for a maurader, skill level high or low, to complete the act. How do I know this? Well, I know skill can't change the scenario at all, because I've done everything possible.

Keep in mind I'm not some run of the mill noob. I've previously been a S-tier player in Everquest, holding rank placements in Diablo 3 during release, and for 3 years I was regarded as a top 5 raid leader in WoW. So when I say it's broken and not a skill issue, I mean it. Don't take this as something it isn't, just a high level players thoughts of game design.

Are you high? Marauder is one of the strongest early game classes. Watch out boys S-Tier everquest player here ouuuhh.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
Acolina87 wrote:
"
SadDropUser wrote:

Are you high? Marauder is one of the strongest early game classes. Watch out boys S-Tier everquest player here ouuuhh.

Did you read anything I posted originally? I already know all the tricks, it's not possible buddy
Sounds like a bad build issue.
First... by the time you get to the last act, you should no longer have a Marauder. You should have a Berserker, a Juggernaut, or a Chieftain.

Second... saying any class can't do this-and-such without a list of the skills you are using/have tried, and maybe posting the gear you had acquired by the time of your ill-fated attempt to scale the Act 10 mountain of supposed despair, is pointless. are you melee? are you 2-handed/1-handed/facebreaker equipped? did you put points into your tree that give you life? are your resistances capped?

These are things that we need to know.

Now, having said all that, I would like to point out that people have in fact been beating Act 10, Shaper, Uber-Elder, Atziri, and all League content on a regular basis for a few years now, and doing it with each and every character class, ascendency class, and most of the skills in the game.
I am quite frequently not so miserable as it would be wise to be - T.H. White

As playtime approaches infinity, access to content approaches unity.
- Azraeil (2014)
"
SadDropUser wrote:
"
Acolina87 wrote:
"
SadDropUser wrote:

Did you read anything I posted originally? I already know all the tricks, it's not possible buddy

Oh i did read everything and all i saw was a guy who cant make a build to get past act 10 with a marauder. Actually sad. Get good man.

"
Now, having said all that, I would like to point out that people have in fact been beating Act 10, Shaper, Uber-Elder, Atziri, and all League content on a regular basis

Friend... there's certain mechanics in PoE that are simply outrageous specifically for maruaders, like when you get completely surrounded by snakes or beetles and there's no way out. Or when you need to get past the statues in act 2 or 3. Don't play coy, it's not a good look on you. And just a heads up, I was a top level raid leader in WoW so I know exactly what I'm doing.
"
SadDropUser wrote:
"
Now, having said all that, I would like to point out that people have in fact been beating Act 10, Shaper, Uber-Elder, Atziri, and all League content on a regular basis

Friend... there's certain mechanics in PoE that are simply outrageous specifically for maruaders, like when you get completely surrounded by snakes or beetles and there's no way out. Or when you need to get past the statues in act 2 or 3. Don't play coy, it's not a good look on you. And just a heads up, I was a top level raid leader in WoW so I know exactly what I'm doing.

Leap slam :D? Actually 1/10 troll post. Go Git Gud.

[Removed by Support] how about explain how without trading I'm supposed to survive a wave of chaos damage without some type of drop luck? Thanks, Einstein.
"
SadDropUser wrote:
"

Ah. pal... see there's your problem right there... this isn't WoW.
I am quite frequently not so miserable as it would be wise to be - T.H. White

As playtime approaches infinity, access to content approaches unity.
- Azraeil (2014)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info