3.7| Stress Free PoE - TRIGGER HAPPY |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
shirt10 wrote:
The timing of the release of this new build could not have been better timed for me!

Again, a Wrecker_of_Days build that works great on console, lays everything out in concise and easy to understand terms, and now that I am getting a little more comfortable with PoE in general (first full season, after playing a little in Sythesis), allows (encourages) customization.
Thanks shirt10. Thank you! That's very kind of you. I'm glad you're getting PoE and having fun with it. You're kind to take the time to post.

"
Going to start looking into Shields tonight for future use and also the potential of clumping the trigger skills together on a 4 link along with a Melee Phys Dmg support gem?
Melee Physical is a good straight up damage support for sure. Don't forget about Bleed though. Only because I have Bloodlust linked in Cyclone. If the build doesn't bleed, make sure you replace Bloodlust.

"
Then try to figure out the correct way to get a curse involved (CWDT, attack gem, Curse on Hit, Curse ?).
Maybe Tempest Shield-CoH-Curse?

"
This build, more than the others, has really got me thinking about the game in general and adding to builds.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

"
Quick question on Maim.
I had these gloves drop on my RF character and they seem (to the very untrained eye) to work well here?
Unavailable

Do I read it correctly that they will apply Maim and Intimidate (given I have the correct jewels added) to anyone I hit with my Cyclone?
This would then lead me to be able to drop Maim from the other links?
Yes. With these gloves, you'll Maim with all Attacks no matter where they are linked. It could save you a lot of gem space.

Thanks for the kind words and the good thoughts and questions on the build. Let us know where you go and if you have any other questions. Nice to hear from you.

https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
walkjohn55 wrote:
I did head straight right on the Tree and I am able to report that it worked out well for me (I am using some levelling gear and so starting from scratch might feel different). When I got to the Mana Leech node, I also picked up the two nodes behind it (presumably to be respected out later) which nicely allowed Cyclone as long as I was hitting something. I then headed left and when I got within reach of Resolute Technique, my base hit probability was still showing 95% in-game. So I say, go right (then left) young person.

So far, linking Tempest Shield with CWDT is not triggering much (as WOD mentioned). I played a Glad Cyclone previously, and back then, it triggered all the time. I'm hoping that it will start working at higher area levels (I am definitely getting hit and it seems more like one time damage rather than DOT).
Good tree suggestions. When I was playing with CwDT with this build, I found that it was only worthwhile if CwDT was level 1. You know me, the more automatic the better, and even after playing with CwDT on level 1 I still went with self-casting Tempest Shield. That being said though, part of the reason I went with self-casting is that people can be creative with two support links. There isn't much to play with when there is only one support gem to play with.

Great posts as always.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I worried about movement skill b`coz i think i don`t be fast enough to kill all tresure points in Legion, and fast move on battleground, ofc ifd u not ONECLICKDESTOYALLOMG
Ofc its only my opinion.
I desire give build a try, now leveling, 60th lvl
Kinda suffer - haven`t much DPS (but i don`t give a fuck about gem links (only got a Tabula) =)
Lets see how it goes near 70th on maps with rare gear linked like WOD mention.
"
daiverok wrote:
I worried about movement skill b`coz i think i don`t be fast enough to kill all tresure points in Legion, and fast move on battleground, ofc ifd u not ONECLICKDESTOYALLOMG
Ofc its only my opinion.
Kinda suffer - haven`t much DPS (but i don`t give a fuck about gem links (only got a Tabula) =)
:) Cool. I don't understand everything you said but definitely add a movement skill if that's your playstyle. In regards to DPS, your weapon has a HUGE impact on your damage. So start looking for one-handed swords over 200 Physical Damage, then over 225, then over 250...350 is still pretty cheap on PoE Trade.
Gotta love a Tabula hey?

Annnnnd

"
"
daiverok wrote:
Ofc its only my opinion.
:) Cool. I don't understand everything you said but definitely add a movement skill if that's your playstyle. In regards to DPS, your weapon has a HUGE impact on your damage. So start looking for one-handed swords over 200 Physical Damage, then over 225, then over 250...350 is still pretty cheap on PoE Trade.
Gotta love a Tabula hey?

Ugh, finished the storyline (for weapon used Innsbury edge)
Time to buy new gear in all slots (hate that moment)
Tabula ? It`s definetly ok, if u can afford it for leveling.
PS: umm, if i use only blood stance - i automatically maim nearby mobs ?
So i can drop out maim gem in all gem links ?
PPS : Can u please provide search link to poe.trade - for nearly perfect weapon ? With basic needs (like attack speed, %phys damage, +physical to attacks (?) - etc. I`m kinda lost in various modifiers.
With that base i can search directly what i need with core valuable mods.
Last edited by daiverok on Jul 17, 2019, 10:38:34 AM
"
daiverok wrote:
Ugh, finished the storyline (for weapon used Innsbury edge)
Time to buy new gear in all slots (hate that moment)
Tabula ? It`s definetly ok, if u can afford it for leveling.
PS: umm, if i use only blood stance - i automatically maim nearby mobs ?
So i can drop out maim gem in all gem links ?
PPS : Can u please provide search link to poe.trade - for nearly perfect weapon ? With basic needs (like attack speed, %phys damage, +physical to attacks (?) - etc. I`m kinda lost in various modifiers.
With that base i can search directly what i need with core valuable mods.
You bet. If you only use Blood Stance you'll be Maiming enemies. So the Maim Support is pointless in the Trigger links. If you're going DPS, I believe either Brutality or Close Combat would be best.

For searching for weapons make sure you select One-handed Swords. Then it's up to you. In the link here I removed corrupted items (just to make sure I don't accidentally buy an item I can't change sockets on) and then I only typed in a Physical DPS number. You'll find one handed swords are really cheap with a physical DPS of 325 or less. It goes up lots (with rares) at 350, more at 375, and insane at 400. No need to focus on a specific attack speed or physical damage per hit. DPS with this build is suffice. Play with the filters. It's how I learned tons about what mods are valuable. That and just taking my time looking at the crafting bench.

Does this help at all? Mods can be lots to take in so let me know if you have more questions.

Annnnnd

Ya it helps.
But why not focus on stats what can improve our DPS - like attack speed, or added damage ?
Also - we have % scaling from # to # phys to attack ? Or it not worth try to buy items with that stat (like a steel rings or smth)
One more - what (in your opinion) the best of the best shield ?
Rare or unique ?
I find a couple of interest uniques, like Atziri`s mirror.
Good timing. I was just checking my messages one last time before I signed off for the day.

"
daiverok wrote:
Ya it helps.
But why not focus on stats what can improve our DPS - like attack speed, or added damage ?
We totally benefit from those things. The Physical DPS section of the filter just includes all of those mods in one filter section. I just meant, Attack Speed isn't more important than Damage per Hit and Damage per Hit isn't more important than Attack Speed. So you only really need the Physical DPS section.

"
Also - we have % scaling from # to # phys to attack ? Or it not worth try to buy items with that stat (like a steel rings or smth)
Those are almost always going to be on the weapons you buy. It'll likely always have "# to # phys" and "% increased phys. damage". If you're just picking something up off the ground, Increases to Attack Speed are Suffix and the increases to Physical Damage and # to # Physical Damage are Prefix. So if you see that a drop has 130% increased physical damage, no added flat damage, and a free prefix...you could craft a really strong weapon for really cheap.

"
One more - what (in your opinion) the best of the best shield ?
Rare or unique ?
I find a couple of interest uniques, like Atziri`s mirror.
Best of the Best? No clue really. So many pros and cons that even each other out. My dream shield would likely just be a shield with really high life, block chance, resists...Some Shaper and Elder mods for blocking look like this: 1% increased Damage per 1% Chance to Block Attack Damage, +1% to all maximum Resistances, Socketed Gems have 15% reduced Mana Reservation, Gain an Endurance, Frenzy or Power charge when you Block...there are so many good ones it's hard to pick. Check out the link, and see what drops where. This game is the best. Why doesn't everyone do a blocking build hey?

Thanks for the good questions. Keep them coming. Lots of people who don't post learn from them.

Annnnnd

Love the guide as always it is set out perfectly to follow even for a nublet like me

Wrecker you deserve a lot of respect you make playing thi sgame fun and never a chore so for that... THANKS :)

This is another build for me to try this weekend lol
~ If it moves, kill it ~
When i sad "focus on stats" - i mean secondary stats, after dps.
Ty for shield clues.
Meantime no more questions.
Must buy gear and try play.
B`coz my 2nd char - drain essence - kinda dissapoint me.
Very good clearspeed, but DPS on bosses ... suck.
Today do Conflict (3) - kill only 5 generals, so not even 2 waves =-\
Last edited by daiverok on Jul 17, 2019, 9:04:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info