3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

i have 500 mana how to become i more mana? you have 700? cant find anything in the guide to become more mana
Just beat Uber lab and made the switch to Elemental Overload... Make sure to stock up on Orb of Regrets, I needed 15.

Currently have 6 passives to spend, but it's tough to decide. Don't want to commit to a specific weapon type yet since my gear isnt great.
"
jtekco wrote:
Can anyone explain the reasoning behind going Jugg on a Tec Slam build these days? It seems as though Chieftain does WAY more damage for much less the cost.

Is the goal to strive for that big defense?

Jugg is best for endurance charge stacking and synergy.

Honestly, even with all the def... you really feel those big hits, I'm still in the budget phase but nearly got 1 shotted by uber lab a few times.
"
Ultraworg1337 wrote:
i have 500 mana how to become i more mana? you have 700? cant find anything in the guide to become more mana

from being high lvl. just tweek your reservation to fit the need to substain the mana leech from the 0,4% (life mana) or soulraker annoint.
"
Victtorius wrote:
"
Leonim13 wrote:
Did a few tweaks to my build when I realized my Xoph amulet (with Avatar of Fire) is far better than Magmatic Strikes, and I have to boost my Physical Damage in order to boost my Fire one.
And here I go : https://pastebin.com/pEy6z9UH

I'm pretty sure your Atziri's promise flask doesn't add any damage ;)

But otherwise very solid build

Damn :(
Well, Igonna swap for a Consecrated pot for more lire regen :P
Although, I'm wondering switching sometimes Infernal Cry for Enduring Cry for another free pot because I've reached a point where every death is really, really painfull.
Because, yes, death still happens sometimes.

For those asking about the Nebuloch, get those with the highest Gain X% of Physical Attack Damage as Extra Fire Damage (40% is the max).

The flat damage bonus per endurance charge kicks your overall DPS, and is afterward converted from Physical Into Fire.

That's why Herald of Purity was very good before 3.11 as it used to add flat Physical damage
It's now useless because it adds +%physical damage. And we aren't doing any Physical damage 😋

Jugg + 10 Endurance Charges + enough overall life regen make this build incredibly tough.
Last edited by Leonim13 on Jun 24, 2020, 3:52:56 AM
Which warcry should I run? thx
"
dmoniak wrote:
Which warcry should I run? thx

Enduring Cry (this will act as your Endurance Charge generator and unlimited life flask)

And then choose either Infernal Cry or Seismic Cry (try them both out and see which you prefer). Much of your damage comes from one of these two sources.
So after playing this build for a couple of days as a league starter, I've come to the conclusion that without major min-maxing, you won't be able to do some of the high end bosses. The bossing DPS in 3.11 is rather low, and the defences don't make up for it when you're on a 10-15 exalt budget. It was an alright experience, but I cannot recommend it as a league starter or even on a mediocre-ish budget. I went in knowing that this was experimental this league, and it might still very well be improved upon and work better after I've quit, but that's my verdict as of today.

I don't hate the concept, don't mind the clear speed. But if a bossing character built for defense gets hammered by some bosses and takes minutes to kill others, it's not a very enjoyable experience.
"
Nickolai20599 wrote:
So after playing this build for a couple of days as a league starter, I've come to the conclusion that without major min-maxing, you won't be able to do some of the high end bosses. The bossing DPS in 3.11 is rather low, and the defences don't make up for it when you're on a 10-15 exalt budget. It was an alright experience, but I cannot recommend it as a league starter or even on a mediocre-ish budget. I went in knowing that this was experimental this league, and it might still very well be improved upon and work better after I've quit, but that's my verdict as of today.

I don't hate the concept, don't mind the clear speed. But if a bossing character built for defense gets hammered by some bosses and takes minutes to kill others, it's not a very enjoyable experience.

Sadly, I agree with you and it's been my experience so far league starting with this build. You will be hammering Uber Lab boss for 5-10 minutes and still get close to one-shotted if you slip up. Metamorph bosses, again you will be hammering for minutes and all the defense doesn't mean you can just face tank things. I find the build also struggles with Alva portals where the DPS can't keep up with the timer even on white maps.

I'm hopeful things will change once I can get a 6L, but not overly optimistic that it will improve much without getting Nebulochs.
"
"
Nickolai20599 wrote:

Sadly, I agree with you and it's been my experience so far league starting with this build. You will be hammering Uber Lab boss for 5-10 minutes and still get close to one-shotted if you slip up. Metamorph bosses, again you will be hammering for minutes and all the defense doesn't mean you can just face tank things. I find the build also struggles with Alva portals where the DPS can't keep up with the timer even on white maps.

I'm hopeful things will change once I can get a 6L, but not overly optimistic that it will improve much without getting Nebulochs.

I didn't have so much of an issue with Alva portals in my current setup, I'm dojng t15's etc just fine. Betrayal mobs can get too tanky though. But yeah, the fact that you can't face tank everything (there are many things that the build can't tank as a matter of fact) and the dps is just so mediocre, it's not worth the hastle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info