3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
niarnanok wrote:
I was wondering if there is still a mayor reason to go dual wielding Nebuloch or could be better to play with 1 Nebuloch + shield.

yes, in my oppinion the extra nebuloch gives more defence and offence. its 4500-5000 armor, 9-10 % reduced elemental damage taken. 40% added firedamage of phys. 40% chaos res. and its 15% block chance 10% More attack speed. how can you even get any shield with any similar defence or offence?

dual nebuloch is the bomb
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jun 17, 2020, 6:32:52 AM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
niarnanok wrote:
I was wondering if there is still a mayor reason to go dual wielding Nebuloch or could be better to play with 1 Nebuloch + shield.

yes, in my oppinion the extra nebuloch gives more defence and offence. its 4500-5000 armor, 9-10 % reduced elemental damage taken. 40% added firedamage of phys. 40% chaos res. and its 15% block chance 10% More attack speed. how can you even get any shield with any similar defence or offence?

OK, Thanks. I'm so hyped to play this build in the new league :)
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
[

Still is, but the nerfs are crippling in my opinion - no offense but the damage in your videos were already slightly above average, and now 20 less damage.... I don't know.

I'm still playing your build, I'm not giving up, I love your ideas and dedication to the build, it's the right build for me, but I think some adjustments will have to be made.

Anger aura probably, clusters and heavy investment in damage, possibly crit version with elder chest supported attacks have increased crit? (although Nebuloch has low crit chance), awakened gems if you can afford them, possibly warcry build with new keystones, grand spectrums, heavier investment in damage on the tree... I don't know, these are just ideas.

I am looking forward to what Duke will come up with - I'm gonna experiment myself because as is, I don't think build is very good after the nerfs, but might be with some adjustments, whatever those are.
Not the guy who asked above, but I have a similar doubt.

Yeah, two Nebulochs sounds like the optimal setup. But I'm not a very fast player and I expect to take a while to get two of them, specially if slam builds are going to be more popular this league. Just for context, I'll probably need above 20 hours just to reach maps and I don't expect to be farming chaos like crazy the first week or two.

Do you guys know which alternatives would be best until then? Dual wield high dps rares, dual wield Ichimonjis if I can afford them, some two handeds or one hand + shield?

What when I get my first Nebuloch? Should I use it with another good one-hand weapon or maybe with a shield up until I get the second one?

I understand that for most people it's relatively easy to level with anything and don't give too much thought to it, but maybe someone has some experience from previous leagues and can share.
"
LittleShorkan wrote:
Not the guy who asked above, but I have a similar doubt.

Yeah, two Nebulochs sounds like the optimal setup. But I'm not a very fast player and I expect to take a while to get two of them, specially if slam builds are going to be more popular this league. Just for context, I'll probably need above 20 hours just to reach maps and I don't expect to be farming chaos like crazy the first week or two.

Do you guys know which alternatives would be best until then? Dual wield high dps rares, dual wield Ichimonjis if I can afford them, some two handeds or one hand + shield?

What when I get my first Nebuloch? Should I use it with another good one-hand weapon or maybe with a shield up until I get the second one?

I understand that for most people it's relatively easy to level with anything and don't give too much thought to it, but maybe someone has some experience from previous leagues and can share.

my suggestion is to lvl with a 2h phys weapon, you dont need the insain layer of defence this build offers before late game. Go RT, life and damage notes-slam and warcry passives to. main issue you propperly have is you kill to much. stay 2-3 lvls below the zones. with 2h buff any rustic sash+ weapstone vendor craft will carry you to maps on a 3-4l. dont need to min max anything, pick a few notes while lvling with res on to ease your risist on gear, that way you dont waiste time on ID rares. keep in mind what you wanna use of gear, armor or armor evasion hybrid. dont pick any other bases since they have no sell value.(wrong base = hard to get the colors= waist of time). i could see most reworked slam skills to be great for lvling. i kind of thing EQ will be really good or tslam. try some diff out.
"

Anger aura probably, clusters and heavy investment in damage, possibly crit version with elder chest supported attacks have increased crit? (although Nebuloch has low crit chance), awakened gems if you can afford them, possibly warcry build with new keystones, grand spectrums, heavier investment in damage on the tree... I don't know, these are just ideas.

Nearly every node with crit multi on the tree got nerfed.
Awesome build - can' wait to try it!

Any plans of a 2H leveling tree and some tips on when to switch to dual wield? I'm assuming it's when you get the first Nebu?
Definitly, there are no reasons to equip xophs blood. Its sad for me cause i bought it and i put the anointment on it to prepare the build... :(

Now, magmatic strikes and other node near it, give us 40% to conversion phy dmg to fire dmg (20% each one). With the 60% conversion from TS, we got 100% fire dmg, so we dont need "avatar of fire".

Do you have some good ideas/suggestions about any unique amulet to replace xophs blood, or just its better craft our own amulets?

P.D: im an standard player, and i have a prototype for this build with 4M dps (and I'm still missing some things that can greatly improve the damage).
"
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
[

Still is, but the nerfs are crippling in my opinion - no offense but the damage in your videos were already slightly above average, and now 20 less damage.... I don't know.

I'm still playing your build, I'm not giving up, I love your ideas and dedication to the build, it's the right build for me, but I think some adjustments will have to be made.

I am looking forward to what Duke will come up with - I'm gonna experiment myself because as is, I don't think build is very good after the nerfs, but might be with some adjustments, whatever those are.

Play this build in a "crit version" is bad idea by far. First of all, the most of crit nodes got nerfed... and the second reason, you play this with EO. Undeniable node and precision give u enough accuracy to do solid crit chance to add overload.... Why do u waste passive points with "crit"?

I did some changes, and i could improve the dmg:

1) I use lorewave (im playing in standard).

2) I get more offesinve nodes in the skill tree. Even, I do not use cluster jewels because playing in Xbox it is difficult to get the right ones. So, this nodes are invested on Attack speed, dmg and stun,

3) Take Unyielding instead of Unbreakable is worth cause you dont need more life reg or more armour... (nebulochs, the kaom´s rings and the rest ascendancey nodes give you enought defense, and your main sustain is life leech since you apply soul raker annointment).

4) Offensive gems setup: CWDT + Blood rage + wave of conviction /// CWDT + Flammabilty /// Precision + skitterbots + HoA + Blood and Sand (perma blood stage).

Thats are some ideas to run more offensive
Last edited by NewArkhadiam on Jun 17, 2020, 10:45:33 AM
"
NewArkhadiam wrote:
Definitly, there are no reasons to equip xophs blood. Its sad for me cause i bought it and i put the anointment on it to prepare the build... :(

Now, magmatic strikes and other node near it, give us 40% to conversion phy dmg to fire dmg (20% each one). With the 60% conversion from TS, we got 100% fire dmg, so we dont need "avatar of fire".

Do you have some good ideas/suggestions about any unique amulet to replace xophs blood, or just its better craft our own amulets?

P.D: im an standard player, and i have a prototype for this build with 4M dps (and I'm still missing some things that can greatly improve the damage).

Not needing Xoph's Blood anymore is fabulous. It should make balancing resists very easy even if we use Kaom's Roots if we can use a rare amulet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info