3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Hello guys,how can I do for upgrading my dps because I struggle a lot for killing boss, fighting with Drox is like a 20min fight.
"
gokuan wrote:

Hello guys,how can I do for upgrading my dps because I struggle a lot for killing boss, fighting with Drox is like a 20min fight.

look at the guide read the notes. several people have succes, since they acculy follow the stuff i posted i even see people linking me gear sets that are more crazy then the lvl 100 POB i made.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

look at the guide read the notes. several people have succes, since they acculy follow the stuff i posted i even see people linking me gear sets that are more crazy then the lvl 100 POB i made.

I am trully trying to do like the POB but maybe I didn't understand somethings because in my tree I only don't have the megalomanic cluster.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAADgAZEB5wKLBLMFPAYOBsYJ9g1GDjwS4RQgFE0UcRU2GJEZLho4G_oc3CKvJd8nLyftKCot0i4QLiww-DLRNrE26DhTOlI62DxbPQ89_ECgRUdGt0h4TRJQR1ZIWGNYr12kXhNfP2CRYVJiUGhlaPJyqXasdud343flehl8u31zffWCB4KbhVKGYItPjM-PGpBVkc6S0Jd5m2qfy6IApwipbqs5rQmtja-nuUK77byfvTbAAcBmxPbFU8aqxtjPftLj02_YJNlh2XzcMt3V5FHkVeSt5inqGOvu7w7vTvAf8KLzjfPd9IP2SPcy-Ov8S_1y?accountName=gokuan&characterName=gokidoki
"
gokuan wrote:

Your Wise Oak is giving you Lightning pen instead of Fire because you are way too high in UNCAPPED resistances. It's not because you are 77 fire 76 cold 76 light in CAPPED resists that wise oak is gonna give you fire pen, wise oak is looking at total res or like I said UNCAPPED, you are basically playing without a flask atm.
"
Despo4fun wrote:

Your Wise Oak is giving you Lightning pen instead of Fire because you are way too high in UNCAPPED resistances. It's not because you are 77 fire 76 cold 76 light in CAPPED resists that wise oak is gonna give you fire pen, wise oak is looking at total res or like I said UNCAPPED, you are basically playing without a flask atm.

Thanks you so much I will change that, that's why I didnt saw the flask effect, trully thanks
"
gokuan wrote:

I made some changes:
a) I switched some nodes from the tree to elemental damage (on the left of the tree), using Anger with a Watcher's Eye with '22% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger'
b) I got 'Dervish' and 'Art of The Gladiator'.
c) Jewelry with fire damage, melee damage and maximum life
d) I bought Lorewaeve

6 Links is essential to increase the damage and I found Multistrike with Concetred effect a good combination, in maps using Infernal Cry and Boss Enduring Cry.
I intend to change the belt to one with elemental damage as well.

This is my current damage, I accept suggestions.

Gear:
"

Last edited by DASDIAS on Jul 6, 2020, 11:41:10 PM
"
gokuan wrote:

You're missing a kaom's ring for another endurance charge. Getting a 6 link would vastly improve your damage and you have some points that are going to some optional warcry nodes you don't typically need. I didn't take much to look but those are the first few things I see that would improve your dps
Hey Chunk, mind if we get an updated brief rundown within the original post so we have solid consolidated information in one place? Thanks man!
"
IrishWK97 wrote:
Hey Chunk, mind if we get an updated brief rundown within the original post so we have solid consolidated information in one place? Thanks man!

Whait for this it would be appreciated to have everything more clarified in a single page with questions, etc.
Guys i can ask ?
Why we use "Craiceann's Carapace" if we dont use aspect of the crab ?
we no have better choice for armor than this one ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info