3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Sefirotcler wrote:
A question recomended cap resist 75% with endurin cry or whitouth endurin ?

without unless you can get 100% uptime
Can anyone suggest any changes or where i should upgrade next? My biggest issue is boss damage feels so difficult once flasks are gone. Every conquerer battle is so long because I am just wailing on them, jump away wait for warcries again, go go go.

https://pastebin.com/pJy4r7qJ

Any suggestions are helpful, I have like 4 ex to spend I just want to do it in a smart way.
Hey ho guys,

at first: thanks for the build. but i have one question at the moment... How can i do all auras + skitterbots? i have probs with mana then...

oh, second question :D

when i have to start chnage the tree to engame?
Last edited by Metamorphose82 on Jul 4, 2020, 1:19:07 PM
"
chunkalot wrote:
"
Sefirotcler wrote:

Thanks. You mean I have to have a total of 75 all + (25)?
"
Sefirotcler wrote:
"
chunkalot wrote:
"
Sefirotcler wrote:

Thanks. You mean I have to have a total of 75 all + (25)?

i only have my res capped when im at 10 end charges and without enduring cry. but i reroll ele weakness/ -max res maps
Last edited by chunkalot on Jul 4, 2020, 4:23:47 PM
How are you calculating the damage by the POB in the 'configuration' area? I noticed that some use 'Enemy fire Resistence -90' but I don't understand why.

Is Craiceann's Carapace Golden Plate worth the build? I was thinking of a Loreweave to increase the damage.

My current damage (shape / guardian). Sirus requires patience due to low damage

Last edited by DASDIAS on Jul 4, 2020, 8:19:39 PM
"
DASDIAS wrote:
How are you calculating the damage by the POB in the 'configuration' area? I noticed that some use 'Enemy fire Resistence -90' but I don't understand why.

I think they're mistaken in how they're using PoB, and that PoB already calculates basically all of those by properly adjusting the enemy's base resist (normal = 0, boss = 40%, shaper or sirus = 50%, plus curse resistance) to allow for your enemy resistance reduction & elemental/fire penetration...

You'll see dps changes - if you (de)activate abilities like penetration gems, combustion, curses, helm affixes, etc - that your damage properly adjusts, likewise if you swap enemy boss type or add elemental resist to the map mods. So at least some degree of lowered/penetrated resistance calculation is going on.

Therefore the only time you should need to manually adjust enemy fire resistance would be for a currently unsupported-in-PoB ability (i.e. the affixes/skills in red). I don't think there's any completely unsupported anti-resist atm.. (infernal) war cry support is iffy so 'covered in Ash' will always be treated as a max-power version, but the calculation is still legit (more legit than marking flasks as always active anyway...)

But I might easily be mistaken so I'd be interested if anyone more familiar with PoB's coding could confirm/deny.

Random side note: intimidation is pretty great for dps, if you can get it onto a pair of gloves or something.
Last edited by Lakh on Jul 4, 2020, 11:25:54 PM
In pob you have 5 gems socketed in gloves? How is it possible?

How am I supposed to socket 3 cries, dash and seckond wind.

Also how am I supposed to sustaing all the buffs and still have mana for tectonic slam?
Last edited by Sidu on Jul 5, 2020, 7:10:15 AM

I'm also planning to allocate in the tree this cluster

Can someone tell me why I can't get past 6.3k life? Also, where I can find the crit version? The link in the OP post doesn't seem to work. Can also someone say to me if the Carapace is vital to this build or just for Sirus?

This is my tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.11.1/AAAABAEBAQDgAZEB5wKLBLMFLQU8Bg4Gxgm7CfYNRg3NDjwS4RQgFE0UcRU2GJEZLho4G_ocziKvJd8nLyftKCorUC3SLiww-DLRNrE26DhTOlI62D0PPfxAoEVHRZ1Gt0h4SdVQR1NSVkhXVFhjXaReE18_YVJiUGhlaPJyqXTtdqx253fleu98u31zffWCB4KbhVKGYInYi0-Mz5BVkc6S0Jd5muCbaqIApBmnCKs5rQmtja-nu-28n8ABwGbE9sVTxtjLHs9-0jjTb9gk2WHZfNwy3dXkUeRV6hjr7u8O707wH_JB82_z3fZI9zL46_xL_lQ=?accountName=PIEROPIZZICANNELLA&realm=pc&characterName=SacraSindrome

"

This is my tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.11.1/AAAABAEBAQDgAZEB5wKLBLMFLQU8Bg4Gxgm7CfYNRg3NDjwS4RQgFE0UcRU2GJEZLho4G_ocziKvJd8nLyftKCorUC3SLiww-DLRNrE26DhTOlI62D0PPfxAoEVHRZ1Gt0h4SdVQR1NSVkhXVFhjXaReE18_YVJiUGhlaPJyqXTtdqx253fleu98u31zffWCB4KbhVKGYInYi0-Mz5BVkc6S0Jd5muCbaqIApBmnCKs5rQmtja-nu-28n8ABwGbE9sVTxtjLHs9-0jjTb9gk2WHZfNwy3dXkUeRV6hjr7u8O707wH_JB82_z3fZI9zL46_xL_lQ=?accountName=PIEROPIZZICANNELLA&realm=pc&characterName=SacraSindrome

your setup seems pretty odd. whats up with that awakener jewel?? and shure you can. just follow the POB,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info