[3.7] Diabloyd's Frenzy Void Slayer / 3~4M Shaper Dps / 8 Endurance Charges / Very versatile

"
archd wrote:
nice build. already 2 months of leagues and i still cannot make a good melee build with masterful form. nothing really satisfying so far. i found your build and gear wise it's pretty cheap. pretty satisfied with the dmg of the single targets, something that i really miss from many melee build.

now my question, i found this hubris jewel in my inventories do you think it worth to slot it to this build?

image upload

1.80% crit chance
2. 3. 4. 40%crit multiplier
5. 6. 80% incread projectile attack damage
7. 10% damage per endurance charge
8 10% damage per power charge

do you think it's worth losing the points for 1,2,4,5,6,7 ?

The hubris jewel will delete the stats on the small nodes right? And the +1 frenzy charge will be changed to another...

I can't say for sure, but I don't think it would be worth using it.

You might end up losing some damage and life.
Starting this build as my second character in 3.8 blight, I highly suggest Tasalio's Sign rings for leveling, ~250 evasion with 40-to-60 cold damage against chilled enemies for a budge precursor. Only level 45 at the moment, will update when I get further into the build.

Edit 1:
Didn't play this build much as I was saving up some currency and waiting for voidfletcher to get cheaper. Only level 53 now and switched to 5L deaths opus, it seems like the damage is there even with only a Tasalio's and wake of destruction. The defense is there even without the scion life wheel.

Edit 2:
Getting into maps without voidfletcher or precursors. 2k life but very comfortable because of the endurance charges capping res and giving phys damage reduction. Killed all bosses deathless (which is saying something for me on 2k life). Frenzy charges give enough attack speed to play very defensively and the rest of the build comes together to tank at least one hit without dying.

Spoiler

Notice the Tasalio's and Quiver putting in 90% of the work. I'm hittings about 140k dps on Path of Building on my tree and gear which is quite comfortable in white maps.

I'm planning on going for Endless Hunger, Brutal Fervour, and Headsman instead of the culling strike+ crit multi/chance as I don't plan on using hopeshredder and would like the extra damage reduction and leech.
Last edited by ComradeSovietPavel on Sep 11, 2019, 9:08:43 AM
can you tree update ??????
I've made it to level 83 and running safe yellow maps very comfortably on ~4k health and 300kdps(path of building) on a 5L. Voidfletcher is showing 8,000 damage per use at full buffs which I assumed deals overlapping damage so 8k*2 voids per second*3 arrows=48k per second. This is still on a single Tasalio's ring instead of two precursor's meaning voidfletcher does a lot more damage as the "damage to chilled enemies" doesnt show on ingame dps.. I spent about 40c getting jank ass gear to cap resistances while also getting enough strength to run Kaom's but it was worth it.

My build
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/wfWmT5Z0

Quick look at gear

Dyadian Dawn was relatively cheap compared to other rare belts of the same rolls, and helps get me enough strength for Kaom's heart without the Karui Timeless Jewel. Honestly the Helm is a splurge, a better rolled helm (without lab enchant) would be worth more to the build. Something I didn't link is some abyss 10-20 cold damage jewels with 3-4% chance to phasing I have on the tree to complete the "fake raider" build aesthetic. Onslaught jewels would be better but I didn't have them sitting in my stash.

If my current build was someone else's right now I would suggest dropping some damage for more survivability but to be honest I'm having a blast with this build as it is.
-------
Edit 1:

Got my first precursor
which slotted into the tasalio slot without any build changes. I went from 292k dps to 344kdps instantly. Void shot (in game) went from 8k to 10k at full buff.

And after getting level 86 damage has gone up to 405k with onslaught+attack speed flask and 516k with diamond flask. I'm thinking about waiting for a "gain flask charge on crit with full frenzy charges" on a precursor to turn myself into a pathfinder/raider/slayer hybrid.

"versatile" is right. There is enough damage and defenses in a basic version of the build to branch off exactly how you want to.
Last edited by ComradeSovietPavel on Sep 16, 2019, 10:10:30 AM
Final update
Build right now at level 92:
Spoiler

POE: https://pastebin.com/8Tyb0Wuz

Gear:

5K life, 1.2m frenzy at 36 units away (Around 0%increase/decrease for point blank which I finally took 1.6m-1.8m at close range), 17k per hit ingame voidshot. All 4 shaper guardians down, shaper down, uber lab down solo.

I have had lots of fun with this build, every 2ex-3ex at a time I put in to upgrade has given another 150k, 200k, ~300k damage. It scales really well and does good at the ~15ex ive put into it. The tankyness fits my playstyle and lets me run a bow build which ive always not wanted due to 2k life playstyles. I would highly recommend this to someone with even only 1-2ex as even a kaom's+5L will bring you up to 300k dps easily which only increases as you add kit to the build.

I think only oni-goroshi, old pillar of the caged got, or facebreakers builds have felt like this. Every upgrade feels like progression and each upgrade seems to be around 2ex each right now leading to me getting an upgrade once a day, or every other day.

One thing is I highly suggest switching mirage archer for pierce gem for normal mapping, especially in Blight league. This is not Tornado Shot that hits the entire map every shot. You have to place voidshots, move to good positions, and aim to pierce as many enemies as possible to increase mapping speed and do blights well. I feel with +2 to +4 pierce from the gem, you could even upgrade to +1 projectile voidfletcher, cold damage leach, or % damage per pierce corruption. Let alone just going with +1 chain voidflectch and switching back to mirage archer.
Last edited by ComradeSovietPavel on Sep 29, 2019, 6:59:55 PM
"
Final update
Build right now at level 92:
Spoiler

POE: https://pastebin.com/8Tyb0Wuz

Gear:

5K life, 1.2m frenzy at 36 units away (Around 0%increase/decrease for point blank which I finally took 1.6m-1.8m at close range), 17k per hit ingame voidshot. All 4 shaper guardians down, shaper down, uber lab down solo.

I have had lots of fun with this build, every 2ex-3ex at a time I put in to upgrade has given another 150k, 200k, ~300k damage. It scales really well and does good at the ~15ex ive put into it. The tankyness fits my playstyle and lets me run a bow build which ive always not wanted due to 2k life playstyles. I would highly recommend this to someone with even only 1-2ex as even a kaom's+5L will bring you up to 300k dps easily which only increases as you add kit to the build.

I think only oni-goroshi, old pillar of the caged got, or facebreakers builds have felt like this. Every upgrade feels like progression and each upgrade seems to be around 2ex each right now leading to me getting an upgrade once a day, or every other day.

One thing is I highly suggest switching mirage archer for pierce gem for normal mapping, especially in Blight league. This is not Tornado Shot that hits the entire map every shot. You have to place voidshots, move to good positions, and aim to pierce as many enemies as possible to increase mapping speed and do blights well. I feel with +2 to +4 pierce from the gem, you could even upgrade to +1 projectile voidfletcher, cold damage leach, or % damage per pierce corruption. Let alone just going with +1 chain voidflectch and switching back to mirage archer.

Nice, glad to see someone pulling out this build in Blight ^^

Too bad I afked this league due to technical issues (trash PC, i mean), I can't do any Blighted map and it became too boring to play this league.

PS: your Frenzy x3 Precursor is insane xD
"
diabloyd wrote:

Nice, glad to see someone pulling out this build in Blight ^^

Too bad I afked this league due to technical issues (trash PC, i mean), I can't do any Blighted map and it became too boring to play this league.

PS: your Frenzy x3 Precursor is insane xD

Thanks, I had taken a long break from POE for a while, started this league with a trash tier Ancestral War chief totem build to run lab and this build has filled out my powergamer-slot. I make all my money, sell all blight maps for 20c-100c, on this guy than make some BOOTY trash builds for fun, CWDT detonate dead zombie loop, totem self damage build with Torchoak Step, a chaos conversion autobomber.

But I felt this build needed someone to contribute to it, I tried to come at it like a noob and show off how easy it can be to start the build up to get 150k dps (which is actually decent for most players, only 10% of people actually make it to yellow maps!) I hope you find the time to keep this build updated in the future, and on top of that I hope your work makes the build popular enough for people to try because this IS a fun/good build. :) Probably my last post for now unless I figure out some BOOTY mechanics to add in myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info