[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

That is why I think it's a rough choice.
TBH,blocking feels more decent and reliable than other defensive mechanics to me.It can still be unlucky sometimes,but most of the time it's still good.Can face tank Dark Forest boss's skill where he just jizz infront of him within a cone area.Definitely no problem against map bosses.(even when the map is tough sometimes)
Even with -chance to block,since I do run rumi's all the time so I'm still always 78% with both blocks.
But the metamorph boss...in red tier maps it can be pain in the ass,so I don't know if Juggernaut gives me 14%more life would help us in this situation.Anyways I'll go for 2 more jewels first,they are so damn helpful.

btw I looked it up,most of the lacerate enchant helmet are...meh.
Most of them I found is with evasion and even ES base,it's so triggering since I don't like my gear is not the same base as my character.(hey don't judge my gloves,it was like below 1EX and is the best pair I can buy so I bought it:^)
so probably I'll forget that for now,focus on fossil axe...And yeah,thoughts on fossil crafted helmet?
jagged+corroded are the first two of course,third one being pristine,maybe even sanctified?

E:interesting,since no reply yet so imma just edit the reply and ask for answer:

Just crafted a axe,in the hideout DPS it shows like it's worst than my elder based axe before,but when I use it it feels like the damage is pretty much the same.
Tier 8 AS and no%phys,it's ass but that is not what I wanted to ask.
Since the axe rolled a onslaught suffix,what's your opinion on dropping 4 skill points a.k.a Slaughter to switch to other damage nodes?Like Gladiator's Perseverance?
I feel like it's better since I'm wasting the onslaught and you've said Gladiator is a decent node too.
Last edited by zoiac on Dec 26, 2019, 1:09:24 PM
What do you think about this setup? XD
There's a warlord modifier that gives(90-94)% increased Damage with Bleeding, but I don't see anything mentioned about it in the guide. This should be amazing right or does the modifiers work differently?
Hello,

First of all thanks for guide. I am really enjoying it.

I am new to POE so I have a silly question maybe.

When i use Warbanner Herald and purity and pride together, i cannot cast anything.
You advice me to use Enlighten or any other trick you are using for it?

And one more silly question. Why enhance? Is it really matters that much?

Thanks.
Last edited by Zavgurud on Dec 26, 2019, 11:17:25 PM
"
slashguy7 wrote:
There's a warlord modifier that gives(90-94)% increased Damage with Bleeding, but I don't see anything mentioned about it in the guide. This should be amazing right or does the modifiers work differently?

I checked it out in Path of Building. Unfortunately, the increased damage with bleeding from Warlord weapons is a prefix :(

The 3 prefixes that are best are: Delve prefix, % increased physical damage and Adds x to x physical damage to attacks. That leaves no open prefix for the increased damage with bleeding.

However, the Hunter base weapons can get Bleeding you inflict deals Damage 15% faster. This is amazing and a suffix. Definitely try to craft on an ilvl 83 Hunter influence Royal Axe.

I am doing 1.5m bleed DPS with this axe currently. I will try to craft a better one soon, just burned my currency on a couple of Awakened support gems.
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
Last edited by geoffreytuck on Dec 27, 2019, 3:19:54 AM
"
Zavgurud wrote:
Hello,

When i use Warbanner Herald and purity and pride together, i cannot cast anything.

Thanks.

Hey, glad to see you're enjoying the build :) I can answer those questions for you.

You should be able to run all 3 auras without using any Enlighten or reduced mana reserved. It is likely that you have a support gem linked to one of them if you can't fit them all. If you have the same links as in my guide then your gloves should only be 2-linked and the Pride and Herald of Purity in the 2 unlinked sockets.

Enhance[4] gives 24% quality to Blood Rage which is 6% attack speed, not that great if you want to replace it with something else, like Vaal Molten Shell perhaps. It also increases the cast speed of the Portal gem, but again that's just luxury stuff, you don't need it.
"
geoffreytuck wrote:
"
Zavgurud wrote:
Hello,

Thanks.

Hey, glad to see you're enjoying the build :) I can answer those questions for you.

You should be able to run all 3 auras without using any Enlighten or reduced mana reserved. It is likely that you have a support gem linked to one of them if you can't fit them all. If you have the same links as in my guide then your gloves should only be 2-linked and the Pride and Herald of Purity in the 2 unlinked sockets.

Enhance[4] gives 24% quality to Blood Rage which is 6% attack speed, not that great if you want to replace it with something else, like Vaal Molten Shell perhaps. It also increases the cast speed of the Portal gem, but again that's just luxury stuff, you don't need it.

Ah i got it now. Non linked. I got my Purity linked with 1.5 mana multiplier one.

I am gonna try Vaal Molten Shell if i feel good about my damage.

Thank you for your answer. It really helps.
Hey everyone, I have just updated the Path of Building links with my current gear (level 92). I also uploaded a video I just recorded of a Deathless Awakener using this build.

For anyone wondering about the storms, the trick is just to stand far away and inch closer until Sirus starts talking, he will move a little towards you and you can then leap slam underneath him to get him down, he pushes the storms away once he is down.
Last edited by geoffreytuck on Dec 27, 2019, 6:40:40 AM
"
samuraihehe wrote:
What do you think about this setup? XD

That shield is great, chance to shock on blocking would be fantastic.
Have another question about itemization.

Why we are looking for Corrupted "The Anvil"?
What are we looking for with corrupted?
You did not mention about it anywhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info