[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

"
Vashseden wrote:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/529456465

Here is the link of me 2 manning the fight with 2ex worth of gear and VERY low dmg compared to that bleed you got XD. I enjoyed the process of this character so much.

Nice video man, you dodge a lot better than I do haha
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
In the jewel part of gearing you have searches set up and have weighted sums for jewels that give most dps. How did you set up a search like this.
Hello there ! After having crushed Sirus with the block lacerate gladiator and dropped his "Thread of hope" jewel in SSF, with the very large radius one I found a setup which is pretty cool from my point of view so I'd be curious about what you think about it.

It gives the deadly draw and retaliation keystones (I think retaliation is pretty honest for only 1 point), and I took the mana/life leech too to have more room for maneuver with my stuff. And because I get those I have an annoint released (which I used to get precise interception since I don't have block on my chest yet. But I'll switch later, surely for Discipline and training). And since the radius of this jewel can be rerolled with a divine it's not that hard to get even in SSF. Here is the screen of what I'm talking about, thank you in advance to share with me what you think about that :)

EDIT : However I don't think that taking hematophagy or even Swift skewering, even for 1 point each, could be that great. Still, I'm already capped at 90% reduced phys during fights so Iron reflex isn't worth taking.

Last edited by Dedisdead on Jan 3, 2020, 6:51:54 AM
Great build, was running t16's at 80. sirus 7 down at 90.

If someone could, take a look at my gear and help me understand what i should push to upgrade?

only thing i can really see is getting an axe with faster bleed, and the phys multi gloves, but from what i can see it doesn't equate to very much more bleed damage(unless im dumb and messed up in pob) Thanks in advance.

"
sciferthesky wrote:
In the jewel part of gearing you have searches set up and have weighted sums for jewels that give most dps. How did you set up a search like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCpR8rd22Lk

"
Vashseden wrote:
"
geoffreytuck wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:
Build update:

Killed Awakener 8 Sirus 2 man for the luls with my cousin.

Hit 35 challenges so far. About to fight Uber Elder.

I have not upgraded a single piece of gear since putting the original 2ex into the build.

There are lots of upgrades that can be done but do not let it be a life/death struggle of anxiety <3.

Nice man :) I redid my gear and put quite a few Ex into the character. Got the bleed damage up to 233k per bleed (1.86m total). Resists aren't great now, but I didn't want to spend even more Ex on it haha.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/zqZiY6wv

Damn. Nice Damage! I feel ya on losing that Chaos Res. I feeel sooo spoiled with it haha but having juicy bleeds are probably amazing.

Update again: Uber Elder Down. All bosses are dead. 36 challenges done. Got dat sweet portal.

For those that are bored

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/529456465

Here is the link of me 2 manning the fight with 2ex worth of gear and VERY low dmg compared to that bleed you got XD. I enjoyed the process of this character so much.

Really good job with that gear! Nice to see players manage to take down endgame bosses with gear most players can afford.

"
geoffreytuck wrote:
Hey everyone, glad to see so many people are enjoying the build :)

I have just updated the guide for 3.9, not that there was really anything to update. Just use the Awakened versions of the supports and you gain 27% damage.

It will be interesting to see if the extra monster HP makes a huge difference, but that will impact all builds not just this one so I think the relative power should still be quite good, especially considering this build avoided all the nerfs from 3.9 and even gained a lot of power.

Anyone noticed the extra monster hp while mapping and bossing?
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 3, 2020, 9:16:44 PM
"
Dedisdead wrote:

That is awesome! I'm going to try getting that jewel as well, there are so many good nodes in that radius.
"
kompaniet wrote:

Anyone noticed the extra monster hp while mapping and bossing?

I noticed it a bit when I was first gearing up the character, once I got the bleed DPS up to 1.5mil I was just steamrolling everything again.
I see the guide doesn't use many unique items. Are there any out there you could recommend for those of us that are newer to the game and not the best crafters?

Also, did you start from an early level using 1hand/shield?
Last edited by Sevreth72 on Jan 4, 2020, 12:19:02 AM
"
Sevreth72 wrote:
I see the guide doesn't use many unique items. Are there any out there you could recommend for those of us that are newer to the game and not the best crafters?

Jack, the Axe is a good unique starter axe. You can pick one up for 1c. I used that until I crafted a delve axe. The rest of the spots you should be able to get decent rares for 10c or less. If you really can't be bothered to buy good rings then Le Heup of All can be an okay Unique replacement for rings. Has damage, stats and resists. Good all round rings.

Yeah, I used a shield right from the start, you get access to those shield nodes pretty quickly.
Last edited by geoffreytuck on Jan 4, 2020, 12:20:47 AM
Thanks a bunch! Jumping in now to a new character!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info