Atziri Kill - Zizaran's ExileCon Qualifier Event

"
Execreth wrote:
[Removed by Support]

So you mean people generally like a player they can watch, and interact with over someone they don't even know exists and will most likely never have contact with in or out of game? Absolutely crazy, shocking just pure madness I tell you.

I could care less about if Ziz wins or another popular streamer wins, but if you think you're better than them, which you clearly do than enter the race and beat them. Should be pretty easy for a player of your caliber no?
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Jul 10, 2019, 12:17:44 PM
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Isn't it a bit RNG-based, since you need Sacrifice at Midnight to open Atziri portals? A strange race goal, if so.

Imagine you'd only get midnight's,....
Looks like a part of racers will focus on A9 BA farming since this story zone has a simple layout and an easy to notice Vaal side area for vaal fragments.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Pretty cool.

As far as sac sets go, my thoughts are players will have sets before they are ready for her anyway. Getting something like a tabula is far more critical I mean I have dropped one as early as a2 in a new league and for an experienced player getting their hands on one that early can determine the outcome from that moment on.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Isn't it a bit RNG-based, since you need Sacrifice at Midnight to open Atziri portals? A strange race goal, if so.

you need 3 more besides that. it's 4 fragments in total to open to portal to atziri.

"
Pretty cool.

As far as sac sets go, my thoughts are players will have sets before they are ready for her anyway. Getting something like a tabula is far more critical I mean I have dropped one as early as a2 in a new league and for an experienced player getting their hands on one that early can determine the outcome from that moment on.

tabula is not needed for this low content. also i think you mean looted.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 9, 2019, 11:51:17 AM
I'm loving these races, please give more.

"
Execreth wrote:
[Removed by Support]

You realize you can compete too right? And likely win with your boundless talents
@Zizaran ingame
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Jul 10, 2019, 12:18:43 PM
Oh boi, but it take me like 2 weeks to lvl up a fully char since im lazy as hell
Who the hell is Nana?
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Iangyratu wrote:

you need 3 more besides that. it's 4 fragments in total to open to portal to atziri.

"
Pretty cool.

tabula is not needed for this low content. also i think you mean looted.

I didn't say it's needed. It's a huge advantage. Maybe that was unclear.

No I didn't mean 'looted.' Are you still 'looting' corpses? I guess you are. Items "drop" in PoE; ergo, I "dropped a tabula" or "dropped a mirror."

For this RPG language progression lesson, you're welcome!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
More Races! More builds viability! make POE Greater!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info