The Eclipsed Hideout

Any ways to get Sunspire Hideout these days?
Legion league dead and why not x3 legion in area??????
Can anyone confirm if it actually plays the Solaris/Lunaris boss theme in that hideout? since if that's the case...

Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
No thx, the lighting is bad.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
While I do believe GGG are doing a fantastic job providing lots of free content and a quality game overall with good services to players.
I also think that their aggressive MTX scheme, constantly pushing more payable fluff with what seems to me to be very arbitrary pricing (and lots of it even VERY overpriced), will eventually give them backlash.
This is already evident in this ambiguous thread. More and more are coming out to say: "Enough GGG! You have already taken so much of my money. Now i want something else other than microtransactions!"

If this is a smart company. They are already considering this downside to their strategy. The future may show, what they have to say to some of this critique out there.
"
paullissimo wrote:
meh. i don't say it often but it is just so bad that i cannot help myself but wonder are GG becoming EA games at this point?

Right... Sooo you're comparing a company which releases 100% free game where the entire content is 100% free for everyone but it has cosmetic MTXs which have literally no effect on the gameplay whatsoever to a company that releases countless games on full AAA price of at least 60$ which are full of predatory microtransactions that drastically affect and change the gameplay? Just checking if you understand the difference between apples and oranges, that's all.
"
Drakaris wrote:

Right... Sooo you're comparing a company which releases 100% free game where the entire content is 100% free for everyone but it has cosmetic MTXs which have literally no effect on the game play whatsoever to a company that releases countless games on full AAA price of at least 60$ which are full of predatory micro transactions that drastically affect and change the game play? Just checking if you understand the difference between apples and oranges, that's all.

You say that money transaction don't change the game play put its clear that you didn't play without stash tab for a long time because its aspect primordial of the game play, every thing become a pain without them: mapping, crafting, selling ... and even if i understand that GGG need to make money for the great game that is POE I don't think stash tab should be so expensive.
Still a great hideout wish all of them could have sound and light change.
Fossil/resonator tab when?
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
Reminder that GGG has ignored every single server issue presented to them for the entirety of Legion and refuses to put resources into solving the problem.

Voting with your wallet is the only way to get them to actually put financial resources into solving the game-breaking server issues plaguing this game. It's far better for the success of the game if you DON'T purchase any microtransactions at this point.

I was going through the first page of comments and was surprised that I almost saw no comments of some expert players, crying about server/game issues in general. But oh well, there go we go again.
What about music in this HO? It's important. Music as in the video?
☣ 𝕯𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖋𝖙 ☣

«𝕾𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖈𝖗𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖋𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖋𝖊𝖜 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖙» — Diablo II LoD Manual

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info