We've just released a new hideout, the Eclipsed Hideout, for those who like to change their place of living a lot! Located in the Sky Shrine, this hideout represents the arena of Solaris and Lunaris. To support the theme of goddesses of the Sun and the Moon, we've added a special statue that allows you to change the lighting in the hideout, so you can have your own eclipse any time you want! Check out this hideout by watching the video below, or click here to get yours.

By the way, our big Pet Sale is still running, so be sure to check it out if you're looking for new pets for your new hideout. The Sin Cherub or the Innocence Cherub is a good choice for this hideout, as well as the Gold Lion Pet.

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
dank
dank
pog
Nice
Great
mhhhhh
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Can the statue be moved to other tile sets to change their lighting?
Reminder that GGG has ignored every single server issue presented to them for the entirety of Legion and refuses to put resources into solving the problem.

Voting with your wallet is the only way to get them to actually put financial resources into solving the game-breaking server issues plaguing this game. It's far better for the success of the game if you DON'T purchase any microtransactions at this point.
Hey, it's awesome! Definitely on my wishlist. Also, thanks for the clear video this time. :)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
This is seriously pay-to-wane.

Ah godamnit , that was pretty good.

Take your prize and go.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jul 7, 2019, 10:23:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info