[3.9] Fists of Fire | Boss Killer | Unarmed Cyclone | Cheap [Unique Heavy]

"
Multijuice wrote:
"
SaintCabal wrote:
So nothing too crazy in the patch notes except for three changes that are pretty nerfy for all late game melee builds —— body armor can no longer get +1 curse, maim or extra %life. This really sucks, but will hopefully be balanced by new currencies or new mods. The alternative could be Bronn’s Lithe or a rare w/ lots of resistances.

Will an update be coming up then? Would really like to try out this build. But with the armor buffs on minions etc. i am abit hesitant!

The build looks super strong in the video's and super cheap aswell. But i am wondering if 3.9 with the focus on boss killing will be a good time to try it out?

One more thing, is there a leveling tree? :) I can't find it. Perhabs just one until we can respec from the other starting point like your POB tree :)

Anyways, good guide (Y) 10/10.

The body armour changes will really only impact min-maxxed versions of the build very, very late game, and I think (hope) there will be work arounds.

That said, I do think 3.9 (boss league) is a great fit for the build, especially since Synthesis maps should be plentiful, which means Circle of Guilt rings should also be plentiful. The build also excels at bossing. Leech and dps are both exceptional.
"
SaintCabal wrote:
"
Multijuice wrote:
"
SaintCabal wrote:
So nothing too crazy in the patch notes except for three changes that are pretty nerfy for all late game melee builds —— body armor can no longer get +1 curse, maim or extra %life. This really sucks, but will hopefully be balanced by new currencies or new mods. The alternative could be Bronn’s Lithe or a rare w/ lots of resistances.

Will an update be coming up then? Would really like to try out this build. But with the armor buffs on minions etc. i am abit hesitant!

The build looks super strong in the video's and super cheap aswell. But i am wondering if 3.9 with the focus on boss killing will be a good time to try it out?

One more thing, is there a leveling tree? :) I can't find it. Perhabs just one until we can respec from the other starting point like your POB tree :)

Anyways, good guide (Y) 10/10.

The body armour changes will really only impact min-maxxed versions of the build very, very late game, and I think (hope) there will be work arounds.

That said, I do think 3.9 (boss league) is a great fit for the build, especially since Synthesis maps should be plentiful, which means Circle of Guilt rings should also be plentiful. The build also excels at bossing. Leech and dps are both exceptional.

Sounds nice :) Very, very late game is far away. This could be a great league starter then - and perhabs league ender aswell with work arounds :D

Forget about the lvling tree, i am a blind baboon. I will try this out for 3.9. I hope you will update the build before friday, or soon after :D
Last edited by Multijuice on Dec 11, 2019, 3:21:42 PM
"
Multijuice wrote:

Sounds nice :) Very, very late game is far away. This could be a great league starter then - and perhabs league ender aswell with work arounds :D

Forget about the lvling tree, i am a blind baboon. I will try this out for 3.9. I hope you will update the build before friday, or soon after :D

As far as I understand what's coming in 3.9, the build will be very similar to what I did in 3.8, especially gear wise. But I will provide updates as I move along with my build ... I expect I am doing this as a league start as well.
So i should focus on Chieftain and fire damage for now? Just like your build in 3.8? And then see where the build is going from there - and perhabs reroll into something else later for convert to lightning?

Or what would you recommend :) ?
Also thanks for the replies. Hopefully my questions are shared by other players.
"
Multijuice wrote:
So i should focus on Chieftain and fire damage for now? Just like your build in 3.8? And then see where the build is going from there - and perhabs reroll into something else later for convert to lightning?

Or what would you recommend :) ?
Also thanks for the replies. Hopefully my questions are shared by other players.

If you want to go fire and not mess with lightning, then yes. I know the Chieftain build will rip through everything, and there won't be any changes other than the body armour changes, and like I said, there might be some sort of replacement with the new content.

I am still deciding whether to go lightning or fire. If I go lightning I am thinking of really just four classes at this point: Juggernaut, Champion, Raider or Scion (Elementalist/Inquisitor). Leaning towards the Scion.
If you decide to go lightning before friday, then i hope (if possible) to have an update on the build for a lightning version.
Does not have to be a complete guide ofc. but just so we know what to lvl if we wanna follow in your footsteps :)

Ty for all the answers.
"
Multijuice wrote:
If you decide to go lightning before friday, then i hope (if possible) to have an update on the build for a lightning version.
Does not have to be a complete guide ofc. but just so we know what to lvl if we wanna follow in your footsteps :)

Ty for all the answers.

For Scion, PoB might look something like this: https://pastebin.com/cWc8udcQ

Mind this is without ticking Shock and this would still require some tinkering with jewels, tree and gear to get reists and get a little more life. Could also swap out Herald of Ash and Bronn Lithe for better options. But the basics are captured here, and plenty of dps and defense here.
Last edited by SaintCabal on Dec 11, 2019, 6:27:16 PM
"
SaintCabal wrote:
"
Multijuice wrote:

Ty for all the answers.

Mind this is without ticking Shock and this would still require some tinkering with jewels, tree and gear to get reists and get a little more life. Could also swap out Herald of Ash and Bronn Lithe for better options. But the basics are captured here, and plenty of dps and defense here.

For Raider, PoB might look something like this: https://pastebin.com/dhYCmvMQ

For Champion, PoB might look something like this: https://pastebin.com/sCt96Pcp

For Jugg, PoB might look something like this: https://pastebin.com/rZk34ss1

For Chieftain (fire), PoB might look something like this: https://pastebin.com/2Ppmczdr
Last edited by SaintCabal on Dec 11, 2019, 7:23:33 PM
I Will Also be probably league starting this build once again to see if I can still push endgame content im Interested to see if you do make it another class outside of cheiftain and what that would look like
"
SaintCabal wrote:
"
Multijuice wrote:

Ty for all the answers.

Damn that Scion looks spicy! But could be hard to roll something like that, when i am this unfamiliar with the build. Tinkering with it will be hard then :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info