Le Toucan Race: Legion SSF SC, some hard mods, optional asynchronous 'Race to 125 Atlas'

"
Elric_1591 wrote:
11 Hours played, 8 hours of penalties accrued :) This is brutal.

Haha! The top racers really do seem to be in another world sometimes.

I've posted a poll on my Youtube as to what I should play. Currently Fireball Trickster is tied with "Pretend it's still 3.6 and Elementalist is still good". Traps and "do something with poison" are a good way behind but not out of contention.
Le Toucan Will Return
Last edited by sirgog on Jul 8, 2019, 12:11:09 AM
"
sirgog wrote:
"
Elric_1591 wrote:
11 Hours played, 8 hours of penalties accrued :) This is brutal.

Haha! The top racers really do seem to be in another world sometimes.

I've posted a poll on my Youtube as to what I should play. Currently Fireball Trickster is tied with "Pretend it's still 3.6 and Elementalist is still good". Traps and "do something with poison" are a good way behind but not out of contention.

GL, I voted :)
"
Elric_1591 wrote:

GL, I voted :)

I see you are now at level 78, how's the Atlas bonus coming along? Are you into the forties yet?

I'll be interested to see how long (IRL) it takes people to start claiming 125, as well as the times they hit it at. Especially when (if) people get there deathless.
Le Toucan Will Return
How can I get in? Instant link does not work.
Last edited by dmiric on Jul 9, 2019, 3:35:42 PM
edit: actually wait, is this a 20days race? if that's the case, I don't think I'd want to participate. there's no way to get full atlas completion, with rng-fest that obtaining certain unique maps is.

Last edited by Mezmerize_ on Jul 9, 2019, 3:41:24 PM
Hi, I'd like to join but not sure how. I've clicked the auto invite link but not sure what to do from there. Thanks!
"
Mezmerize_ wrote:
edit: actually wait, is this a 20days race? if that's the case, I don't think I'd want to participate. there's no way to get full atlas completion, with rng-fest that obtaining certain unique maps is.

125/159 is the goal; I expect most people will have 5-6 unique maps drop naturally (or Incubate, or appear on the Blood Altar) in that time.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
Hi, I'd like to join but not sure how. I've clicked the auto invite link but not sure what to do from there. Thanks!

It seems like me adding the crowdfunded extra spots might have broken the autoaccept - while I was asleep. Sorry!

I've manually accepted everyone now.

You can create a character in the event the same way you would have done during the Flashback event (not quite the same as making a new character normally but it shouldn't be hard)
Le Toucan Will Return
Last edited by sirgog on Jul 9, 2019, 5:16:02 PM
"
sirgog wrote:
"

It seems like me adding the crowdfunded extra spots might have broken the autoaccept - while I was asleep. Sorry!

I've manually accepted everyone now.

You can create a character in the event the same way you would have done during the Flashback event (not quite the same as making a new character normally but it shouldn't be hard)

I'm in now, thanks so much!!!
"

125/159 is the goal; I expect most people will have 5-6 unique maps drop naturally (or Incubate, or appear on the Blood Altar) in that time.

Oh, fuck me - I'm blind. That somehow flew over my head.

Yeah, I'd be interested in participating in that case.
Last edited by Mezmerize_ on Jul 9, 2019, 7:02:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info