[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I don't know what I'm doing wrong here. My single target damage using both Blight and ED is very low, strong boss + Maven is pretty much impossible for me.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lolyndasmu/characters

Any advice for me?
Last edited by lolyndasmu on Feb 26, 2021, 6:52:54 AM
"
lolyndasmu wrote:
I don't know what I'm doing wrong here. My single target damage using both Blight and ED is very low, strong boss + Maven is pretty much impossible for me.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lolyndasmu/characters

Any advice for me?

Your dmg with everything on is 1.4...if you are good at the Maven fight that's enough - for me it isnt xD but its not bad

- your bow is missing general dot dmg
- your amu is missing +1 int gems
- there is no dmg on any of your other gear except the quiver, there is alot of potential left

The amu will give you give you 12% more dmg, the bow dot another 17% which moves you close to 2m burst dmg.

Besides that i personally dont spam berserk, i save it for bosses so i get the boost dmg where i need it, my clear is always fast enough anyway.

So i get into the arena, place totem, berserk (has the longest uptime), flasks, ed, vaal blight, blight, wait, done.
For our bow is the quality increases area of effect our best harvest augment to the bow?

Second question. With the ornate quiver, what should I be socketing here. I put portal for utility but I lack mana to add flesh and stone on top of aspect of the spider. Any suggestions?
Last edited by FlowBro81 on Feb 26, 2021, 10:36:17 PM
"
FlowBro81 wrote:
For our bow is the quality increases area of effect our best harvest augment to the bow?

Second question. With the ornate quiver, what should I be socketing here. I put portal for utility but I lack mana to add flesh and stone on top of aspect of the spider. Any suggestions?

I really don't like removing faster casting from cont so i put that one back and flame dash into the quiver.

And you can't run 4 auras unless you use the Devouring Diadem
So...what do i update next?

https://pastebin.com/xkNSVcjt

I think either the rings (yuck) or i go for a 12% helm, there are two for sale, 45 and 55 ex but im not sure if there isn't a better option to get +3% dmg or more ^^
"
Chumber wrote:
So...what do i update next?

https://pastebin.com/xkNSVcjt

I think either the rings (yuck) or i go for a 12% helm, there are two for sale, 45 and 55 ex but im not sure if there isn't a better option to get +3% dmg or more ^^

Remove add life on that amulet, this roll is sickening. Also, catalyst it for life, why not.
I'd probably craft a res on your bow, and catalyst your belt for life instead. Fertile also applies to the hunter life mod, it's pretty big!
Also, your inc.aoe gem is missing quality, and I'd probbaly upgrade it to awaken.

But next, before you think about upgrading your helmet, what happened with your quiver? SHit life roll, a very mediocre dot multi roll and a single res? A real endgame quiver should look about like this:

It's fairly easy to craft too, I don't see why you can't upgrade it easily.

If you don't craft your own gear and are buying pieces, STOP doing that imediately and learn crafting. Every finished endgame item you buy is about double the crafting costs currently, "professional crafters" (like me) have never made so much money on the back of people buying crafted gear. This is very relevent for your helmet to, there's no way you can't craft it yourself for WAY less than 45+ex.

Edit: you can ditch blood drinker and the 3 dex nodes left to it, in favor of 2 pathing points below start, and 14% life from revenge of the hunted, cruel preparation and blood siphon small nodes. Doing so doesn't improve your increased life (+14% in both cases), you you'll trade 20 dex for 16 strength, which is imo better.
Gz on 100 anywyas!
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Feb 27, 2021, 8:42:44 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Remove add life on that amulet, this roll is sickening. Also, catalyst it for life, why not.
I'd probably craft a res on your bow, and catalyst your belt for life instead. Fertile also applies to the hunter life mod, it's pretty big!
Also, your inc.aoe gem is missing quality, and I'd probbaly upgrade it to awaken.

But next, before you think about upgrading your helmet, what happened with your quiver? SHit life roll, a very mediocre dot multi roll and a single res? A real endgame quiver should look about like this:

It's fairly easy to craft too, I don't see why you can't upgrade it easily.

If you don't craft your own gear and are buying pieces, STOP doing that imediately and learn crafting. Every finished endgame item you buy is about double the crafting costs currently, "professional crafters" (like me) have never made so much money on the back of people buying crafted gear. This is very relevent for your helmet to, there's no way you can't craft it yourself for WAY less than 45+ex.

Edit: you can ditch blood drinker and the 3 dex nodes left to it, in favor of 2 pathing points below start, and 14% life from revenge of the hunted, cruel preparation and blood siphon small nodes. Doing so doesn't improve your increased life (+14% in both cases), you you'll trade 20 dex for 16 strength, which is imo better.
Gz on 100 anywyas!

Ahaha alright, ill craft a new quiver, i am crafting everything myself or im getting items that still need crafting to fit me, like those gloves, they came with aspect of the spider which isn't that great but they already had culling strike and dot so were faily easy to finish.

I think i got the quiver way back and never looked at it again, i will fix it asap xD im kinda lazy perfecting everyting since i got most items with perfect rolls from harvest...like that amulet ;)

And holy shit, i really never put quality on the aoe, shame - im fixing that right now, getting the awakened one.

I'll look at the tree changes - thanks for all the input!

Oh about that helmet, i need 2 maven orbs on avg to get the 12% chaos roll, 1 if im lucky, 4-5 if im unlucky, thats an 8-32 ex gamble right there so 45 ex doesn't seem that unreasonable tbh...
Last edited by Chumber on Feb 27, 2021, 12:13:28 PM
I have a question regarding the Eldritch Battery pick, and my apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but:

If I'm going to be using a Kitsugi chest piece, and taking the Escape Artist node (+1 ES per 6 eva on chest), that seems like an awful lot of ES for mana. Wouldn't it be more defensive to not take Eldritch Battery?
"
ravingod wrote:
I have a question regarding the Eldritch Battery pick, and my apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but:

If I'm going to be using a Kitsugi chest piece, and taking the Escape Artist node (+1 ES per 6 eva on chest), that seems like an awful lot of ES for mana. Wouldn't it be more defensive to not take Eldritch Battery?

Think about the interaction with MoM.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Think about the interaction with MoM.

I didn't see MoM. Yea, that makes sense now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info